The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Profitable campaigns without Landing Pages (is it possible?)

S

sorin_maican20

Hi all,

I am running campaigns (adult smartlink mostly) on PopAds, but no matter what optimization I do, I don't seem to make them profitable. I know I should invest in a spy tool and learn to do landing pages, but I am curious if anyone had profitable campaigns just by optimizing the campaign. Maybe the problem is the network.

So if someone had success just with optimization, I would be very grateful for your advice or tips.

Thank you,
Sorin

Yes, but it depends on the traffic source and your offer's page.
For pop traffic it isn't recommended. But can work well with FB or PPV traffic. It depends a lot in your offer's page and CR though.

I always recommend LP's, but I have never run pops. Every split test I've done with adult LP's resulted in a massive CR compared to direct links.

Both @servandosilva & @MarinaKimia can sort you out on this. Always best to test as many options as possible to come up with the best formulas.

Last edited:
I am running campaigns (adult smartlink mostly) on PopAds, but no matter what optimization I do, I don't seem to make them profitable. I know I should invest in a spy tool and learn to do landing pages, but I am curious if anyone had profitable campaigns just by optimizing the campaign. Maybe the problem is the network.
What are using for tracking?

Smart links usually rotate various offers/LPs according to your traffic that will have the highest EPV for your traffic according to their algorithm.
Your best bet for optimization would to be drill down (using tracker) on which traffic is getting you get best EPV and focus on optimizing that.

Unfortunately I do not use a tracker (I know this is blasphemy). Just wanted to gather some funds.
Now that I am making 20-30$/day profit, I managed to save some money for a tracker.

But before the tracker I should get a a shared VPS, no? What do you think I should choose. I need something easy to handle.

Is there anything I should consider? My landing pages should posted on a domain, so I guess I need that too.

Some clarifying would be appreciated.

But before the tracker I should get a a shared VPS, no? What do you think I should choose. I need something easy to handle.
Depends if you want a get cloud hosted tracker like Voluum or AdsBridge or a self hosted one like Thrive.
If your going for the cloud tracker, then its better to get a rackspace cdn to host your LPs without using a VPS.
If you want to go for self hosted option, then you need a VPS.

I would like to benefit from the cloud tracker.I must read a lot so I can understand what I have to do.

Thank you all for your help! Hope all goes well.

Hi guys,

I made the step: i bought a vps, prosper202pro for tracking and a domain. The tracker was installed on the vps, but now I have a issue with the postback on the affiliate network (Traffic Company). It fails every time, and I do not see the conversions.

The guy who installed the tracker told me the following, but I can't really decode it:
"you are using HTTPS protocol which is not supported on the droplet. You would have to invest in SSL certificate or get a free certificate from letsencrypt.com

I do not recommend HTTPs though for tracking, as encoding / decoding of SSL protocol makes the site slower by about 20-30%. That is a lot of traffic you cannot process now."

MI
Back