The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Product data feed (eBay, Amazon, Groupon, etc.)

Ron

affiliate
I am need of product listing data feed in txt, csv or xml format (column headers: product id, product title, product description, product image link, price, availability, SKU, etc. etc.). Example sample feeds from merchants such as eBay, Amazon, Groupon, etc. are welcomed, but others as well as long as they have the column headers I mentioned and a couple of hundred records.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. This is my first post and I am looking forward to becoming an active participant on AF and share my successes with you soon! Best wishes to all of you!

Have you tried each of their respective API calls to see if they propagate all of the data you seek?

Have you tried each of their respective API calls to see if they propagate all of the data you seek?

Hi Tjtutor,

Thanks. I am totally new to affiliate marketing and I am still building my sites. So I cannot apply for API because I do not have an active site with traffic.

Therefore, if someone would be so kind to send me csv txt xml files for my testing before I can apply to enter a programme?

Thank you.

MI
Back