The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Problems with Transx payment processor

sent out stat dec demandfor payment today

ivw now issued a statutory demand for payment,if no payment recieved then itson to bankruptcy via the stat demand sent out ..he has 2weeks to pay up then abankruptcy petition gets lodged,he was a sole trader so and have proof which shouldbe interesting in court!

fraudulent trading for sure,not vat registered,im HMRC will be interested.

you can see the contact details in the WHOIS of the domain name:

Quote:
Domain name:
transx.co.uk

Registrant:
TransX Ltd

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:
48 Queens Road
Kenilworth
Warwickshire
CV8 1JS
GB

Sorry mate this is bollocks. While I am on your side, firmly. You know and I know and Richard f*****k Easter knows you wont stand a chance with that.
Fraudulent trading ?
I spoke the a Sergent at Richard Easter local Police Station, who sent around the bobbies to the Litten Tree pub. We then went down the route of high tech crime unit in West Midlands Police.

No one wanted to know. This type of financial crime has a conviction rate, believe this or not of 0.0001% Yes 1 in 10,000.
No one wants to investigate white collar crime.

If you think the hmrc are going to even give you the time of day with a entry in an internet whois page ? Where nowhere on there does it mention a person, other than the company name of Transx Ltd, your very mistaken.

Richard Easter and the other one, are career criminals, your best bet if you still havent been paid is to go down in person to where the beggars reside and so call work.

Bankcruptcy dont make me laugh, County court judgement against the company is the best you will get and that will be £80 down the swaney.

Read some of the posts on here and take direct action if you think it is needed. Others have made their decision and that is why it is so quite on here now.

Off topic, but having just emailed. Who has been paid. (Surprise Surprise). Transx Ltd was the name of Christopher Lewis's Fathers former company whih folded around 2 years. Lewis junior and Easter simply called their new company the same and thats why there is a double entry at companies house. He was a surveyor. now he is retired and lives at the Rawsney Avenue address.

Last edited by a moderator:
you talk nonsense on the above post.

transx was not run as a ltd company..

we havedoneour checks with the hmrc,and the vat office.neither were registered and the only registration is for a sole trader richardeaster/ transx.

thus a bankrupty notice has now been filed, which he either pays up or looses his 2 pubs and home and car andwhat ever else.

he refuses to contact me . i called the pub told hewas their so they put through to him and they left me hold for 47 minutes.

he is a joke andslowly but surely his big day in court will come.

will he lie,ofcourse he will,just like he told the police he would pay up. the guy is a fraud and as said not long now.

Like many others who have posted on this page and the other forum. I wish you the greatest and most sincerest good luck. It would be a good day to see this guy brought down a peg or two.

Please let us know the results on here.

Good luck mate.

Richard Easter

Can someone please contact me bk on this matter about transx and richard easter i currently work for him and if this problem is not been sorted i am willing to give his addresses out car reg even where he will be and at wat time this is a disgrace how he has treated you guys feedback please also chris lewis is my boss too

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back