The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Problems with Transx payment processor

monkey43

affiliate
Recently Transx has ceased trading and left many merchants out of pocket, I for one have lost a lot of money during this time and would like to hear from anyone experiencing problems themselves and would appreciate updates from those who receive any closing payments from them.

Transx.co.uk

hi they still owe me over 5k have been to there place they have paid up 18k over the past few weeks but will be going again soon for the other 5k,going to get 200 leaflets printed and hand them out outside a couple of pubs in coventry telling customers what scammers they are, and giving there card details to to pay for meals etc

Not sure what this means..

Hi Guys,

Good idea to change forums, shame its had to come to this but obviously Transx have had a few words and made a few threats... as if they have any money to take UKBF to court for libel!!

I was wondering what was meant by this post, has some of it been deleted or is it that I am just not understanding it properly...

"Streamline Was Transx Processor..

Head Office In Harrogate
Ive Been Liasing With Their Fraud Team Today Regarding 2merchant Aggregating"

Stream Line Quoted It Is Banned

Please Contact Streamline To Let Them Know"

Thank you

Hi Guys

it was myself who has been speaking with streamline.

to clarify it for you .

we used his virtual terminal online

his transactions were processed by streamline who pay him out the funds we have processed from our customers into their allied irish bank account based in coventry.amy is the contact at the aib bank ,she is aware of the situation.

every purchase made one of our customers will have a long code on their statement usually 15 or 16 digits or may be.
that identifys who the merchant is eg transx use streamline

after talking for some time with senior mangement today im awaiting a return call on monday to clarify things.as streamline ultimatley have the power to take the legal action required.

what you need to do is call one customer up or all of them up to you .
ask them for ref on their statement
eg transx 12280295838483843 etc

then call streamline fraud department or contact me for their details

ask for teressa in merchant fraud at streamline.

if you need any clarity simply send me a message,

Last edited by a moderator:
richard at theother forum was editing my posts

sorry guys as richard at the other forum was editing my posts hence the confusion

hi they still owe me over 5k have been to there place they have paid up 18k over the past few weeks but will be going again soon for the other 5k,going to get 200 leaflets printed and hand them out outside a couple of pubs in coventry telling customers what scammers they are, and giving there card details to to pay for meals etc

Hi, please let me know when you are going to go there, I would join you with that leaflet action.

it was myself who has been speaking with streamline.

to clarify it for you .

we used his virtual terminal online

his transactions were processed by streamline who pay him out the funds we have processed from our customers into their allied irish bank account based in coventry.amy is the contact at the aib bank ,she is aware of the situation.

every purchase made one of our customers will have a long code on their statement usually 15 or 16 digits or may be.
that identifys who the merchant is eg transx use streamline

after talking for some time with senior mangement today im awaiting a return call on monday to clarify things.as streamline ultimatley have the power to take the legal action required.

what you need to do is call one customer up or all of them up to you .
ask them for ref on their statement
eg transx 12280295838483843 etc

then call streamline fraud department or contact me for their details

ask for teressa in merchant fraud at streamline.

if you need any clarity simply send me a message,

So now we know how he set up this service, but he did not have the banks permission to use his merchant account in this way. This is pretty genius thinking and could have worked if they hadnt of got greedy.

How did you contact Teressa? And what can she do to help us? I have a telephone number for Streamline (0800 01 01 66) is this the best way to contact her?

I'm waiting to hear back off Streamline, it's all gone a bit quiet on here, have some of you been paid now?
We were promised payments from last week for reserve payments. Of course nothing received
Kate, who is the 51% shareholder inthe Lion at Kennilworth says that he is lazy, never pays suppliers on time and pays staff wages out of the till. She says she wants to buy him out because of the problems he causes
I cannot understand how the banks keep funding his businesses unless he has a private income that makes them want to keep his business. He is just a lying , thieving ,dispicable excuse for a human being.
Let them censor that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a clod

not a penny,

spoke with his bank today who clearly stated they had a meeting with richard but he cancelled it ..thats par for the course just like hisd lies in his email.

no money paid out and no customers refunded either,even though his sysytem stated refunds had been given.. hes a true crook ,fraud and a liar.

he ran a fake company not vat registered,paid the money into a adifferent account and then his bank confirmed he transfered it into another business account.

he apparantly livesin birmingham, andhis home address in coventry is his parents house...they are in on the scam as if you ring them up theythenring the police to report you ..3 or 4 of us have had this treatment now

im nowgoing to submit a insolvency notice on richard easter to make him personally bankrupt asthe transx wasnt ran as a ltd firm even thuogh his web name stated otherwise.thatwas his disguise to get away with our funds. making us all think it was ltd so we had no comeback..

sorry richard you are now going to pay up or go bankrupt.
looking forward to submitting my court papers tomorrow.

Branch Network
Each BO you introduce creates a new branch in your network. All the BOs they introduce also become members of your branch, and part of your network (refer to the right half of illustration above). There is no "break-away" in the eCosway system. This means that eCosway does not limit the number of branches or levels, or set a certain sales volume after which a branch of your network is separated from you. Your network will always remain with you so you can enjoy continuous and unlimited growth.

Richard Easter is now a wanted man.

I have been with Transx since the start of December 2008 and I have not had a single payment ever from them. I noticed their website says that everyone will be paid out at the end of Jan. This date came and went and still not received a payment.

Richard Easter and Transx have £13,748.16 of my money including the reserve amounts.
I have rang their number repeatedly and there has been no reply. I have also emailed them like mad and I have been ignored.

Last week I hired a Private Detective (This cost £1200 and has been added to cost of the debt) to find out as much information on Transx Ltd and it was them that pointed me to this forum. I have substantial information on Rick. (I know that what he likes to be called) and Chris.

The time for pleading and negotiation are now over and I have sold on the debt to some people you dont want to owe money too.

This debt collection company arrive at your door with a van and some angry mancunians and scousers, who are hell bent on a tocuhy feely approach to debt collection.

Sorry to do this, but its not like a choice, you left me no other option.

Last edited by a moderator:
not a penny,

spoke with his bank today who clearly stated they had a meeting with richard but he cancelled it ..thats par for the course just like hisd lies in his email.

no money paid out and no customers refunded either,even though his sysytem stated refunds had been given.. hes a true crook ,fraud and a liar.

he ran a fake company not vat registered,paid the money into a adifferent account and then his bank confirmed he transfered it into another business account.

he apparantly livesin birmingham, andhis home address in coventry is his parents house...they are in on the scam as if you ring them up theythenring the police to report you ..3 or 4 of us have had this treatment now

im nowgoing to submit a insolvency notice on richard easter to make him personally bankrupt asthe transx wasnt ran as a ltd firm even thuogh his web name stated otherwise.thatwas his disguise to get away with our funds. making us all think it was ltd so we had no comeback..

sorry richard you are now going to pay up or go bankrupt.
looking forward to submitting my court papers tomorrow.

Sell the debt to unregulated debt collectors (loan sharks), they will collect the debt for you at a recovery rate of 80% to them and 20% for you.
Richard Easter and Christopher Lewis are obviously very well educated young men, who know the law. Thats why this approach is the only one that will get your money back for you.

We were promised payments from last week for reserve payments. Of course nothing received
Kate, who is the 51% shareholder inthe Lion at Kennilworth says that he is lazy, never pays suppliers on time and pays staff wages out of the till. She says she wants to buy him out because of the problems he causes
I cannot understand how the banks keep funding his businesses unless he has a private income that makes them want to keep his business. He is just a lying , thieving ,dispicable excuse for a human being.
Let them censor that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me, if you want to get the details of the Debt Collection team I am using. These guys dont ring you up or write you letters. They come down in a van with determination not to go home dissapointed. Trust me, when Richard Easter and Christopher Lewis come up against these guys, excuses and promises to pay wont wash and neither will cheques that bounce. They only deal in cash.
PM me if you want details.

Sell the debt to unregulated debt collectors (loan sharks), they will collect the debt for you at a recovery rate of 80% to them and 20% for you.
Richard Easter and Christopher Lewis are obviously very well educated young men, who know the law. Thats why this approach is the only one that will get your money back for you.

80% to them? 20% to you? are you sure?

h projects sendme aprivate message

h projects send me a private message with your number as i will call you today to discuss...

regards

msk1212

what a crook

fraudulent trading for sure,not vat registered,im HMRC will be interested.

you can see the contact details in the WHOIS of the domain name:

Quote:
Domain name:
transx.co.uk

Registrant:
TransX Ltd

Registrant type:
UK Sole Trader

Registrant's address:
48 Queens Road
Kenilworth
Warwickshire