“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help with Customers Complaints

Discussion in 'Customer Relationship Management (CRM)' started by SettleforBest, Feb 3, 2017.

1. SettleforBest

SettleforBest Affiliate affiliate

I need help looking for a software that can manage our restaurants' customer complaints and investigations. It must ensure compliance with Food and Drug Administration general rules. Any guidelines in customer relationship management?

2. Voluum
  3. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

@SettleforBest ; Have u checked with ZOHO and Salesforce guys on your requirement ? Recently SAP is also working to get themselves on cloud and affordable plans for Entrepreneurs and SME's.

SettleforBest likes this.
  4. Piper Surratt

Piper Surratt Affiliate affiliate

There is a software for handling complaints available online. Maybe you can check the vendors to compare and find out which suits your need.

SettleforBest likes this.
  5. SettleforBest

SettleforBest Affiliate affiliate

Thank you both. I went on the FDA site and got a few links / ideas. Didn't think that I'd need a software on this ... I was just thinking of a page in the site that allow for comments, etc. Or maybe just some manual forms at the restaurant for customers to fill in when they are paying, but anyway, I am here now and there is no turning back :)

As I was saying, I found some software and I reviewed a lot of them. I settled on this one which is a complaint handling software. Anyone with experience using this?

MI