The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Prelander for "pay per call"

pkjha1010

affiliate
Hi,
I wanna promote "pay per call " offer for phone call to hot girls. I sent traffic from banner to direct offer landing page. But it didn't work for algerian traffic.
Now i wanna use prelander and expect it to work.
But i don't know what content i use to monetize. I spied others but i saw everyone using direct offer page.
Is there anyone who help me? Thanks in advance.

Do you know what your target audience wants in regards to the type of offer you want to promote? If so, those are the points you're going to want on your lander. Also, images that resonate with that audience.

Call centers; people packed in crowded rooms answering the phones are closed during the pandemic.
So, there is little immediate money to be made.

Maybe, they can adapt to the new social distancing rules we may be living with for the rest of this year? The cost of additional office space will not be cheap.

It may be possible to transfer the calls to call agents working remote from their homes --that's what I would try.

Hi Mate, if you have prelander with the number from your aff company added on that lander , then you may test your targeted country related traffic from Juicy Ads and Traffic Junky, it will convert. Set the timings of ad set from 12 pm to 12 am

banners
Back