The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Contact info options to put on a Pay Per Call Offer Website?

Yep, of course, one can put loads of stuff on the server without integrating any of them with WP, but that is just setting ones self up for performance issues IMO.
Why? WordPress does not handle that request --that is outside of its parameters.

Hey guys, I am now getting into Pay Per Call Affiliate Marketing mainly for 'Home Services' niches like plumbing, pest control e.t.c.

What is your traffic source going to be?
What is your initial volume planned?
Are you buying ads? Or, are you an SEO wanna-be?

You can do that too but you need the resources for the traffic's requests.
I have never seen the 'at idle' resource used for WP
By default, WordPress sets a memory limit, which is often around 32MB or 64MB. However, this might not be sufficient for larger or more complex websites. For instance, WooCommerce requires a WordPress memory limit of 256 MB or greater.

I would guesstimate (or allow for) 0.75G to 1G considering the MySQL load if you have much traffic.
1G to 2G peaks for WHM+cPanel if you need them.

So yeah WP is a pig --but we all knew that :D

If I was starting over learning server administration, not saying I am an `expert guru` after over 10 years. A $20 a month subscription to ChatGPT4, as your tech-support for server administration, could get you up to speed pretty fast in ssh and you could buy unmanaged servers cheaply. You have to know what you want to do however. ChatGPT4 is better than the free version for coding and development. However, I just went through another roundy-round with my ChatGPT4 code-grunt and had to show it its error bu demonstrating my slow looping of that Bash compounding script. It works but the problem was how long to reach a point of gain from a principal amount.

Python:
python -c "import math;
P=float(input('Enter the initial principal balance (P): '));
A=float(input('Enter the final amount (A): '));
r=float(input('Enter the daily interest rate (r) as a decimal: '));
n=365; t=math.log(A/P) / (n * math.log(1 + r)); years, months, days = round(t, 3), round(t*12, 3), round(t*365, 3);
print(f'It will take {years} years, or approximately {months} months, or about {days} days for the investment to reach or exceed the final amount.')"

Enter the initial principal balance (P): 1000
Enter the final amount (A): 2000
Enter the daily interest rate (r) as a decimal: 0.0025
It will take 0.761 years, or approximately 9.127 months, or about 277.605 days for the investment to reach or exceed the final amount.

Still ChatGPT4 initial attempt at this in Python was just wrong. My old awk and bc slow script saved the day here :D So, this is not yet 100% solution IMHO. Sorry a bit off topic ...

Just make your sites like Angi or Home Advisor to get those calls rolling in. Keep it easy to use and make sure people know to call the network's number.

MI
Back