Predictive Marketing

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I have some new content marketing articles and an eBook titled "Predictive Marketing" which compares the native targeting of the various paid social media traffic sources. Now we all know that targeting on FB can be pretty awesome when you learn to use it well. However, in addition to FB, in your opinion, which paid social media traffic sources do you think have the most effective targeting options and why.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some new content marketing articles and an eBook titled "Predictive Marketing" which compares the native targeting of the various paid social media traffic sources. Now we all know that targeting on FB can be pretty awesome when you learn to use it well. However, in addition to FB, in your opinion, which paid social media traffic sources do you think are the most effect targeting options and why.
Would you like share with us or give some pin points about the ebook. Fb is great because of their ad policy are more then user friendly and they have deep eye on your advertising.

Would you like share with us or give some pin points about the ebook. Fb is great because of their ad policy are more then user friendly and they have deep eye on your advertising.

I am not sharing the book content at this time. I am still refining some details.

I wasn't asking about FB, I am asking about the alternatives; "in addition to FB, in your opinion, which paid social media traffic sources do you think have the most effective targeting options and why."?

banners
Back