The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pre-pop Offers Question

mforey

affiliate
I was looking at promoting a pre-pop offer at peerfly. I guess I have two questions.

First is how do I pass the email to the offer (is this Post or Get?). Is there a script for this somewhere?
Second is it also possible to add the email to aweber and send to the offer?

Thanks
Mike

Edit: Luke is just found an explanation on your blog.

Thanks

I was looking at promoting a pre-pop offer at peerfly. I guess I have two questions.

First is how do I pass the email to the offer (is this Post or Get?). Is there a script for this somewhere?
Second is it also possible to add the email to aweber and send to the offer?

Thanks
Mike

Edit: Luke is just found an explanation on your blog.

Thanks
Awesome, happy you found the answer. Here are the articles that can help anyone with the same questions :)

Using Aweber to Pre-Pop Affiliate Offers
Pre-Pop PeerFly Offers

We currently have over 100 offers that can be pre-popped and I've asked my biz devs to try to get as many as possible. These are usually top converters and perform really well :)
pre-pop offers

Thanks Luke:

I am still having a couple of issues. I set the require opt-in on web forms to off. I think this makes this a single opt-in which I want. I set the success page to my URL from the offer, After I enter the email I go to the aweber almost done page. I'm not sure why I am getting this as 1. I have single opt-in and 2 I set a success page.

Thanks
Mike

MI
Back