The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Pr update is close!

M

mrcrowley

It seems like the pr update is very close or imminent .
The people over at dp are showing a lot of excitement and anticipation (as usual). With many reports of sites dropping to pr 0 and others gaining pr that where previously pr 0.

I've not seen changes in my own sites yet but it definately seems like something is happening.

Anyone seeing anything? :D

It seems like the pr update is very close or imminent .
The people over at dp are showing a lot of excitement and anticipation (as usual). With many reports of sites dropping to pr 0 and others gaining pr that where previously pr 0.

I've not seen changes in my own sites yet but it definately seems like something is happening.

Anyone seeing anything? :D

Yeap mrcrowley. PR update is close and there is lot of excitement for that at everywhere.

Unfortunately there is no any change for any of my sites :sCo_huhsign:

Temi, can you tell me a specific DC where i could check the internap PR?

Temi i see, but doupt that the N/A would be the final value, i hope the new PR will be pushed very soon.

I hope its now its final value either. At the last update, I think IWT forum lots lots of internal PR, did you notice that at IWT?

Yeah temi that isnt your final PR, google seem to be dropping all the PR on most sites while the update is taking place as i said at DP i think its happening this week end. I can feel it in me bones lol

I can fell it coming too... one of my bidding directory has been getting unusually large submisson... I have a felling it will get a higher PR at this update :)

I think you are righ hsc-online, it will be about Tuesday or so next week before a stable PR update is available to all

One of my domains was PR3, the relative index.php file however was only a PR2. NOW the index.php file is a PR3 also so something is happening, or soon will be :)

MI
Back