The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PPV question

manaf

affiliate
hi guys,
i started some pop-up campaigns on zeropark.col promoting mobile games and offers using landers and received clicks (something arround 350 ) but so far no leads , is anyone having the same issue ? is something wrong with my targeting ? what kind of campains that bank on zeropark?
thnx

how was your CTR? 350 visits isn't much to decide yet, but I think you'll have more success with other campaigns like utilities on Zeropark instead of Games.

@servandosilva thanks for the reply, it was 3600 visits in the popup lander and 350 clicks on the offer, i started an install campaing for an utility offer on desktop but haven't received no leads, i'm worried about bots that click on my popups.

I don't know how much you paid for those clicks but you should do a RON first to get some test results.
Split test a few landers and also a few offers from several affiliate networks.
Also do some research on the mobile game. I know minecraft is one of the top games in many geo.

well the clicks didn't cost me too much and i'm allways the top bidder or the second, but whats allarming me is that i received clicks but no convertion.

That's why I said to split test the offer on other networks also. Your ctr is pretty good if you ask me so you have to work on your cr.

banners
Back