The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PPV / PPC Questions

IWater

affiliate
Hi,

I have a few questions about PPC.

(1). What network with good traffic would you suggest me? Prefer minimum deposit under $100

(2). Is facebook / bing good to start with?

(3). And when picking an offer I see they already made landing pages and banners.
So how does that exactly works? Do I create a landing page to link to another landing page? And how about banners? shall I create my own of use them.

I really want to start but I can't really make a decision on which traffic source I should take.
I hope someone can give me some good tips.

Last edited:
Lol no one is answering you dude. If you're still interested here is my answer for all of the questions:
1. What network with good traffic would you suggest me? Prefer minimum deposit under $100
Bing generally but it really depends on your niche bruh. You want to promote health, skin care, weight loss, psychic,... anything teenagers related then Facebook will be a much better choice. However the bids are quite high for some niche.

2. Both are good to start with. Not Google though. Big Budget dudes use google. Small budget dudes use Bing

3. And when picking an offer I see they already made landing pages and banners.
So how does that exactly works? Do I create a landing page to link to another landing page? And how about banners? shall I create my own of use them.

I can happily assist you.

banners
Back