The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ppv marketing

mlpelpaq

affiliate
Hi, I would like to know "How to do a better job on demographic research" Without haveing to buy
tools to do the job. I have used google keyword tool, alexa, and quantcast. I am getting plenty
of traffic, and clicks,..........but can not seem to get any conversions. I am using landing pages for
my offers. I have tried several different offers...........same thing......NO conversions. What can I
do to get conversions?? I am doing PPV marketing.
--also wanted to just add this:

How do you target a certain age group in ppv marketing -
and How to target just men or just women?? One last question, how many clicks on a url without
conversion, before you should remove it?

Thanks

Last edited:
For me PPV is to be really super duper targeted in the niche that you selected to gain the most out of your advertising. Choose relevant urls for your pops.

Hi mlpelpaq,

I am getting plenty
of traffic, and clicks,..........but can not seem to get any conversions. I am using landing pages for
my offers. I have tried several different offers...........same thing......NO conversions. What can I
do to get conversions?? I am doing PPV marketing

If you are getting click throughs from ur LP and no conversions then it could be the problem with the path, like you may be promising some things in your initial Landing Page which visitors may not be seeing in the offer landing page or your landing page may be looking completely different than the offer landing page. If that is the case you should try a landing page that looks visually similar to offer landing page in terms of colors, borders etc.

How do you target a certain age group in ppv marketing -
and How to target just men or just women??

For qualifying the leads, I use survey type landing pages with three questions one after the other. for eg for a dating offer i would ask are you above 25 years old? and in the Lp you can say something like our female members have requested for more male profiles, lol.

"How to do a better job on demographic research" Without haveing to buy
tools to do the job. I have used google keyword tool, alexa, and quantcast.

For the demographic research I earlier used quantcast but seeing that many sites are not quantified, I just visit the site and try to analyse based on the content and just test it on ppv without overthinking. I just try not too be too broad with my keywords in the beginning.

One last question, how many clicks on a url without
conversion, before you should remove it?

Industry experts (not me) say to test a keyword/url for 1.5-2x the value of the payout of the offer that you are promoting. I generally remove the keywords after 1.5x spend and no conversion for smaller payout offers and 1x the keyword for higher paying offers.

Hope this helps a little. :)

Last edited:
for example if you want to target Uk visitors and want to get better results using manual scraping go to google.co.uk then put your keywords and collect URL's after you collect the urls u'll need to see which of those URLS have a lot of visitors and delete it because we don't want to spend money on websites with large traffic Quantity...

banners
Back