The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Potential source of Organic Traffic

There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of website, the type of content, and the target audience. However, some media types have more potential for organic website referrals than others. Social media, for example, is a great way to promote content and drive traffic to a website. Other effective media types include email marketing, paid advertising, and search engine optimization.

Organic website referrals can come from many places. One way is through online directories. These are websites that list other websites in specific categories. Additionally, organic website referrals can come from blogs, and other websites that link to yours

Organic cited endorsements probably have the most potential from sites with heavy traffic. These are also the hardest to get because they are usually unsolicited. Endorsements of your content's value.

Organic traffic was once one or two reliable sources. Now the dependency on SE's is not enough, you have to include a myriad of social platforms and other gathering places.

Paid traffic sources are the most reliable and with immediate results.
Social is not free, time is money, and less reliable, can't really be successfully targeted, and they are always changing the rules.

What will your application of organic traffic be?

Last edited:
Good luck with any real organic SEO --buy a PPC ad (if you can afford it)

**Exception being a trademark brand or long term established already
PPC can definitely pay off nicely when done right, but I've made more money off organic search across multiple businesses. SEO takes time for sure.

Also, my brands are keywords that I actually focus on quite a bit for PPC. Don't want my competitors trying to steal that traffic! ;)

First of all, you need to define the pages where your target audience is located and just try to get traffic from those pages yourself

MI
Back