The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

posting links

Buy an ad.

If you post a referral link as an example for the purpose of a review or critique from your peers --that's acceptable.

There are well over 1000 current/active posts here can you imagine what a mess this place would be if many of them had someone's referral links in them?

There is also the aspect of the SEO of affiliatefix.com if it were full of affiliate links --this site's SEO would be ruined.

If you buy a premium membership you can have a hyperlink in your signature --still subject to the resource rules.

You may have a text link not a hyperlink as a regular member in your sig but if you are trying to circumvent the resource registration rules by actively selling a MMO or affiliate related service --you just might get that deleted and receive a warning the first time.

Hello
I want to ask of how can I post my affiliate links in forums without getting banned?
thanks

This is a very bad idea and a very weak method to get conversions. This may have worked up to about 10 years ago, but not today. Today this just gets you banned.

If you want to learn to market as an affiliate, I suggest you start reading through this community and start participating. We have loads of great examples and loads of members to help.

Thanks

*and what if I used landing pages, will this be okay?

*and also i like to ask you about comments in blogs, is posting links on them okay?

The 'emulated' just text link in a signature cannot be used under any circumstances [got that wrong I see]

I've not been good at enforcing it as I have been so busy with other tasks.

Signatures
• Signatures must not exceed 180 pixels in height.
• Standard member accounts do not have live links available in their signatures.
• Standard member accounts are not permitted to emulate links in their signatures.
• Member accounts are not permitted to place, or emulate, link shortener links in their signatures.
• Emulating a signature by posting a signature at the bottom of posts, with or without links, is forbidden.
• In order to have graphics and live links in your signature, you must purchase an upgrade for your account.

You may have a text link not a hyperlink as a regular member in your sig but if you are trying to circumvent the resource registration rules by actively selling a MMO or affiliate related service --you just might get that deleted and receive a warning the first time.
Per our TOS:
Signatures
• Signatures must not exceed 180 pixels in height.
• Standard member accounts do not have live links available in their signatures.
Emulating a signature by posting a signature at the bottom of posts, with or without links, is forbidden.
• In order to have graphics and live links in your signature, you must purchase an upgrade for your account.

The 'emulated' just text link in a signature cannot be used under any circumstances [got that wrong I see]

Yeah, Whack a Mole with the usual offenders, spammers, and such is a distraction, but I've been trying to get this new backend rolled out and keep rolling into last minute dev needs.

I've not been good at enforcing it as I have been so busy with other tasks.
wack-a-bot.jpeg

Among distractions

MI
Back