“Adavice”/  “1Win

Postback URL chain - Drama

evik

affiliate
Let's see if I get the basic logic right:

Traffic Source Go2mobi PB URL => Voluum
Tracker Voluum PB URL => Affiliate Network

?

Thanks... I wish I had a more specific explanation broken down here for me and for others to learn...
That issue is one of the most mind crushing things to understand alone, so many variables, so many things can go wrong...
I'm definitely going to write an Ebook on that topic and make a million bucks on amazon :p

Last edited:
We're working on something that will be available soon.
In the meantime, I can only propose you to have a look at trackingdesk where most popular traffic sources and affiliate networks are integrated or predefined, so you dont have to struggle with those tokens and parameters.

good luck

Thanks... I wish I had a more specific explanation broken down here for me and for others to learn...
That issue is one of the most mind crushing things to understand alone, so many variables, so many things can go wrong...
I'm definitely going to write an Ebook on that topic and make a million bucks on clickbank :p

it's easy i just Need To understand the Concept of it

I'm definitely going to write an Ebook on that topic and make a million bucks on amazon :p

Hey, @tyoussef you are definetely right! @evik choose right tracker and you don't have to waste your time on waiting for answer. You may find interesting tracking solution AdsBridge , which is good Voluum alternative.

Here are some benefits of AdsBridge:

1. Traffic distribution — AdsBridge enables you to distribute traffic by GEO, devices, languages, OS, etc. (more than 16 parameters available). You can purchase any traffic and then precisely set up targeting, analyze statistics, and monetize all traffic in time.
  2. Split-testing — with the help of a split-test option, you can easily check which of your offers or landing pages performed better. In cases when there is one and the same offer on several CPA networks, you also can determine which of them brings more conversations, and how many redirects are made before the user gets to your offer.
  3. Pre-landers — for some verticals like dating, nutra, and download, affiliates use pre-landers which usually increase the general performance up to 30%. AdsBridge is probably the only tracker that has an inbuilt landing page editor, enabling you to create, set up, and then test all your landing creatives. More to it, all landers are hosted on our side and all graphic content that you upload on jump pages operates through CDN provider with which we cooperate.
  4. Fraud filtering — you can set the tracker to determine and filter out the fraudulent traffic and this way, ensure that it remains clean.
  5. Cloaking — most trackers have hide referrer functionality. They also enable you to redirect the undesirable traffic to the neutral domain. AdsBridge provides such domain by default but you can add your own one as well.
  6. Multi-User accessthis features will come in handy for large affiliate teams, however not all trackers have it. AdsBridge lets you work under one account and easily track the efficiency of each manager, monitor their work, and if necessary limit the setting rights for new employees, ensuring the safety of information.
  7. Auto-optimizationhaving this feature in tracker you no longer have to waste much of your time to optimize your campaigns, all at once. On AdsBridge, you can set the conditions and time intervals for statistics calculation, and the system will automatically provide you with the data on the best-performed landing pages and offers.
Btw, we have free trial Register today with AdsBridge | Innovative web tracking software and lots of manuals and video guides!

Hey, @tyoussef you are definetely right! @evik choose right tracker and you don't have to waste your time on waiting for answer. You may find interesting tracking solution AdsBridge , which is good Voluum alternative.

Here are some benefits of AdsBridge:

1. Traffic distribution — AdsBridge enables you to distribute traffic by GEO, devices, languages, OS, etc. (more than 16 parameters available). You can purchase any traffic and then precisely set up targeting, analyze statistics, and monetize all traffic in time.
  2. Split-testing — with the help of a split-test option, you can easily check which of your offers or landing pages performed better. In cases when there is one and the same offer on several CPA networks, you also can determine which of them brings more conversations, and how many redirects are made before the user gets to your offer.
  3. Pre-landers — for some verticals like dating, nutra, and download, affiliates use pre-landers which usually increase the general performance up to 30%. AdsBridge is probably the only tracker that has an inbuilt landing page editor, enabling you to create, set up, and then test all your landing creatives. More to it, all landers are hosted on our side and all graphic content that you upload on jump pages operates through CDN provider with which we cooperate.
  4. Fraud filtering — you can set the tracker to determine and filter out the fraudulent traffic and this way, ensure that it remains clean.
  5. Cloaking — most trackers have hide referrer functionality. They also enable you to redirect the undesirable traffic to the neutral domain. AdsBridge provides such domain by default but you can add your own one as well.
  6. Multi-User accessthis features will come in handy for large affiliate teams, however not all trackers have it. AdsBridge lets you work under one account and easily track the efficiency of each manager, monitor their work, and if necessary limit the setting rights for new employees, ensuring the safety of information.
  7. Auto-optimizationhaving this feature in tracker you no longer have to waste much of your time to optimize your campaigns, all at once. On AdsBridge, you can set the conditions and time intervals for statistics calculation, and the system will automatically provide you with the data on the best-performed landing pages and offers.
Btw, we have free trial Register today with AdsBridge | Innovative web tracking software and lots of manuals and video guides!

I really recommend checking out AdsBridge, they've got awesome support!

banners
Back