The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Possible Successful Teespring launch??

August Hansen

affiliate
I launched a campaign day before yesterday, I have like 200 shares, 10 comments, and like 300+ likes, its been up for a few days and I've sold 5 shirts. This being one of my first campaigns, I'm not sure when to tell when I need to scale. Shall I wait until the tipping point of ROI? Cause as of right now, I still have spent more than i've made. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

I launched a campaign day before yesterday, I have like 200 shares, 10 comments, and like 300+ likes, its been up for a few days and I've sold 5 shirts. This being one of my first campaigns, I'm not sure when to tell when I need to scale. Shall I wait until the tipping point of ROI? Cause as of right now, I still have spent more than i've made. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance! Cheers!

Okay, 3 days and 5 shirts. have you got a screen shot of the campaign manager you can share? Also, can you tell us more about your targeting for this campaign?

The good news is, you have conversions, the data from your traffic and conversions and targeting may shed some light on this so we can see where things need to be buttoned up for a positive ROI.

Okay, 3 days and 5 shirts. have you got a screen shot of the campaign manager you can share? Also, can you tell us more about your targeting for this campaign?

The good news is, you have conversions, the data from your traffic and conversions and targeting may shed some light on this so we can see where things need to be buttoned up for a positive ROI.

Absolutely. So I currently have the campaign on hold until I figure out what to do.

As for my targeting, I am micro-targeting a niche using Insight Hero chrome extension. I have all of my targeted audiences under 10K and my daily reach is at around 5k. I have a total of 5 sales at this point.

Here is a screenshot of my campaign...
Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 7.02.44 PM.png

banners
Back