The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

popads deposit suspended and can not see campaigns or make campaigns

reneedb

affiliate
My login upon request

I deposited $10 into my account and the amount was deducted from my PayPal account

Right after payment i saw an error page

Now my $10 is not in my account and the payment ID shows "Suspended"

When i click on "Create campaign" or "Campaigns" in the advertisers panel i see an error page

No reply to support email...

You need to email them. You probably paid from a different Paypal email address compared to your login address with PopAds, so they suspend the deposit as 'suspicious'.

No, I paid from the same email as my login email and I did email them but they don't reply or resolve the situation.

Couple of days to resolve an issue where money is paid and no service is given? Not acceptable.... Things like this should be resolved in 24 hours max. If you can provide help or are affiliated with popads I welcome you to get in touch with me in PM, if not, I'm seeking help from them, nothing else.

Now i received an email the issue has been resolved and it has NOT!

I STILL have the ALL the same problems as in my original post.

Unfortunately, PopAds is not in our resources area. Therefore, it is hard for us to bring attention to the matter.

Maybe when this is indexed in Google they will find it and address it.

I've always found PopAds support helpful and quicker than others.

Pretty much all traffic providers will want verification on deposits these days (at least initially). The number of fraudulent transactions means they have to do their due diligence.

The OP should also be aware that running a campaign is not instantaneous. It needs to be approved which, depending on the day and time, can take anything from a couple of hours up to a day.

Couple of days to resolve an issue where money is paid and no service is given? Not acceptable.... Things like this should be resolved in 24 hours max. If you can provide help or are affiliated with popads I welcome you to get in touch with me in PM, if not, I'm seeking help from them, nothing else.
Where are you from mate? Maybe they've had some fraud from your country before and is careful. I'm sure if you send them an e-mail they'll eventually reply. If you want a quicker response from them I can give you the skype for the CEO, just PM.

this happened to me onc you wont get any rspond from them the only way is to open a dispute against them on paypal and you should get your money back

same thing happened to me I deposited $10 with paypal and suspended

i sent a few emails but they didn't reply so i opened a dispute against them on paypal

just kindly asked why my payment is suspended

and now they suspended my account too

banners
Back