The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

POF Tools - are they mandatory?

bluedot

Hello,

I'd like to start my AM journey with POF (Plenty of Fish). I've read quite a lot about it and I've noticed there are some tools available like POF Spy Tool and POF Ad Uploader.

Can these tools really help you to get an edge or improve overall workflow? Or is manual spying just as good?

Thanks.

I've never used POF spy tool but I will hate to take a look at ti. I'm using POFpro by iPyxel guys. That is definitely the best tool for POF tracking , automation and campaign creation. It has 30 days trial and you should definitely take a look at it.

Thanks for the link. I always try to research manual options first, as many times, as it turns out, not all the bells and whistles are needed. A few years ago I worked with an investment bank and they were using a 5k EUR/month tool from Reuters, which was nice looking and all-in-one, but I had access to exactly the same data with only a few extra clicks and bookmarks for FREE. :)

I'm not sure how could I effectively spy on POF ads - the Spy Tool I was checking even shows how long the campaign is running etc. This could help to determine which ads/copies/LP work good etc.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

Affexpert has a POF Spy Tool and a POF Demographics Browser. I haven't personally used them. You can find information about these here at AffExpert.

Also, I've read a Mr.Green post that explains how to use Google Images to spy on POF and other sites. That can be found Here at MrGreen.

I assure you POFpro is not just bells and whistles. It will grab all the granular data you need to optimize your campaigns. All the campaign to banner level cost data is exact and automatic, so you can actually see the exact ROI's of your creatives and campaigns. This is a HUGE task that no other tracking platform can do. This is why it's specifically integrated with POF (and endorsed by POF). Not to mention the 20 other features that all help you automate and maximize your time. If you just try it out for free, you'll see what I mean.

I assure you POFpro is not just bells and whistles. It will grab all the granular data you need to optimize your campaigns. All the campaign to banner level cost data is exact and automatic, so you can actually see the exact ROI's of your creatives and campaigns. This is a HUGE task that no other tracking platform can do. This is why it's specifically integrated with POF (and endorsed by POF). Not to mention the 20 other features that all help you automate and maximize your time. If you just try it out for free, you'll see what I mean.

iPyxel provides some solid products, his POF tools and software will help you achieve the results you are looking for.

banners
Back