The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please tell me tips to Optimize images

Guys please share some tips on how to optimize images for better SEO

Alt Text

The text that the search engine uses to understand images.

File Size

Be sure your images don’t torpedo fast load times, make the image file size as small as possible without sacrificing quality.

File Name

Pick a descriptive filename, a file name you want that image to rank for, it will help your search engine rankings.

Captions

There isn't any direct relation between image captions and search engine rankings (that I know of).

However, next to your headline,image captions are important because they are one of the most well-read pieces of content on your entire site.

Remember to especified Image diemensions too(height and width). Is important that the browser know the dimensions to know how much spice should left to the image. I f you don't especified them it will slow the charge of your page.

Also you can use some page like Gtmetrix or pingdom to test your page once you upload it. There it tells you how to optimize your images.

Images plays a major Role to Attract user in Website. As in simple terms Appearance matters a lot to crawl Users to ur Site.

Now the answer to ur query is :

· Search engine uses the terms of text to understand images.

· you simply add alt="this is your alt text" to your image tag.

· Nxt thing what u can do is keep the image file size as small as possible,this will result in improved Loading Time of an Image.

MI
Back