The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Please review my site. thank you...

Acorn01

affiliate
Hi

We have just revamped our site and I would really appreciate some helpful comments and feedback on it.

* Usability
* Design
* User experience
* Speed
* Would you use it if you came across it, if not, then why

etc.. etc..

The site is www(dot)freeofficefinder(dot)com

many thanks.

The design is simple but still looking nice. It's also easy to navigate. But it's loading time is quite slow for me. I don't know if it's because of my internet connection or not.

I like the site too.
Just a couple of things I'd change:

1. The text in the header (freephone etc.) - I think it would be better if that was real text in html on the image as a background image. The text would stand out more (has degraded slightly with the compression of the image) and would also be part of the indexable hrml as it should.
2. The actual logo in the top-left seems a little small - the tagline underneath is very hard to read and as above, the whole thing would probably be better served as html text on a background image.
3.Homepage is a little too "busy" for me - if you want people to be drawn to the office search field and map it might be worth making that whole section a bit bigger -maybe encompassing two-thirds of the page rather than the half currently - get rid of some the text above it and it'll appear above the e-fold for more people - and sacrifice some of th e less important text around it
4. On search results pages - some of the images breach the site left margin, which looks a little odd. This happens on firefox 2 anyway.

Just a few ideas. I think generally usability and design is good
No problem with speed for me either

As with the above post, I found the site to be easy to navigate and simple, fast to use. I would agree that the top banner needs a little work and also in your image tags you may want to add <title=""> to the code as in Firefox 3 images seem to not pic up on the <alt=""> tag. Hence when you put the mouse over, nothing appears.

On the whole, great site.

Not all areas on the UK map are active yet. Only the South East.

I presume thats intentional at this stage? But if the site is live, you might want to diable the other areas. I found I was clicking on a region expecting something to happen, then I realised the mouse pointer hadn't changed. But I do like the map functionality. Very visual and I was immediately drawn to it. I wasn't too sure about the yellow pop ups that follow the mouse icon around. I thought they were a bit too jerky. Would be better if the info could be displayed in a static area when the mouse hovers over a region.

But overall a nice design. Nice logo, good images, good font and good colours.

Your site is good

Your site is good, well information, good page rank

One thing which I think problem is the color of menu. Your menu color is orange, it is not looking suitable for property theme.

If possible,try to change it.

MI
Back