The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Please Clarify What Is "Incentive Traffic"

Incentive traffic means you get some rewards like gift, card etc when the customer install and follow the procedure mentioned in your offer

It called motivated traffic also =) "Do you want to win iPhone?/if you will do 'something' we will give you *** "

It's a nice way to say that you are *offering a person a 'bribe'* to take some action.
It's commonly done in business --and as long as it is not a direct kickback for some purchase with company or government money-- it's usually permitted by many as a marketing tactic.

Hi I'm working with an affiliate network and they offer a lot of incent traffic.
I'm going to do content locker for a specific niche and also I want to know if this next kind of incentive route will be fine.

I was browsing around and could not find any good info until I got here and signed up so I can ask my question.
With this idea I'm going to be running I don't want to get kicked out of the network ( since I have some funds accumulated with the network) so I need to k ow of it is a valid way still.
I'm not creating a GPT site but will later as I see that things are going ok.

Ok so my next idea using incent is this: I want to reward someone with cash but a percentage I get if they successfully complete the offer and I get paid, would you say there is nothing wrong with this?

There are networks that allow this, and even have special tools for it. I already work with more than 17 of them.

Hello Fixers! I would like to know more about this topic. Is incentive traffic same as those fileice, sharecash and dollarupload links? For those who don't know, suppose if you wanted to download amazon gift card generator from a website, you would click the download button but a new window will open and take you to a locked fileice page where you would be required to complete any one of five offers (for example, pepsi vs coke, which do you prefer?) including entering your personal details to unlock the desired software/app. Man, I spent months trying to unlock contents on sharecash using personal information on fakenamegenerator dotcom but never had any luck.

If the answer to above question is 'yes', then in what way are incentive offers and sweepstakes offers different? They both look similar to me because the visitor gives up his/her email to download an app or a video game on his/her smartphone. Also, if the visitor obtains something in return for giving away his/her email or other information, and the affiliate obtains money from the advertiser, and the advertiser obtains the visitor's email address, thus creating a win-win-win situation, then why do networks like maxbounty have such an issue with incentive traffic? Thank you very much for clarifying and keep collecting those hefty paychecks!

In a simple way, it is traffic generated to a web or app page based on a system of rewards. The only motive of incentive traffic is to get a huge group of customers in a very short period of time.

MI
Back