The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Please advise whether to continue this or kill it?

neotron

affiliate
Hello,

I have been running this campaign since last week and i m very confused if i should continue this or not.

Offer: UC Browser android app install
Payout : $0.40
Traffic source : plugrush , popads,popcash
GEO : India

Stats screenshots:
MI31eVr.png

I am using similar landing page as other people on network that i found with mobileadscout example : browser memory is low ,install new us browser kind of landing pages.

But my problem is offer converting rate is so low that it looks like it can never go profitable.
Earlier i was running it on RON but then i started targeting specific sites which got me conversion earlier but the results are similar to RON .

I started this with plugrush but conversion there seems extremely bad based on my previous campaigns ,getting better convertion on popads so i m focusing on that first.

But After many trials of optimizing it it still the same as the first day.

im now very confused if it fault of my traffic source or my landing page or the offer itself.

Please advise me how to proceed further with such results.

By the way in the screenshots. "hold" are the number of visitors that are staying on the landing page for more then 3 seconds. and "HR" is the hold ratio against all visits.
It my own custom made tracker.

Before you can run it you should test it in the browser if it is compatible in the browser then you should test it on other browsers. and ask few people to test it also if it runs smoothly without any traffic fault you should continue it otherwise you need to work on it. is this app made by you or someone else made it? may be the landing page doesnot support somethings that's why its doing like that.... but if its running well in india you should continue it in india for its test.....

MI
Back