The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Pick My First Offer

bikabon

I have reached my AM (from MaxBounty) with what kinds of offers I'd like to run (Because he asked me first). But he never replies to my emails. He just keeps sending promote emails, but never reply to my personal questions (But he always asks questions). I guess that's because my questions are too newbie. Following is my questions:
Could you recommend me some similar offers (as many as possible), which:
1. target English speaking countries (I don't care if it's Tier 1 or Tier 4)
2. let people earn money by using their products
3. already convert well
4. similar in some kind, so I can easily rotate among them
5. allow push traffic

I guess I have to work on my own now. Can I trust the EPC, target countries and daily cap, etc. write on the offer page? Is there anything that I have to ask (inevitable) before running any offer? I think there might be hidden bugs that are not written out.

Thank you soo much

he never replies to my emails.

These reps are crazy overloaded with affiliates these days and the new AMs are always the ones that get assigned the most newbies. That makes them crazy. Couple that with their inexperience and you end up not getting responses. The best thing to do is never give up on sending them questions and never give up on promoting the offers. They will take notice.

"1. target English speaking countries (I don't care if it's Tier 1 or Tier 4)"
You do need to care which tier.​
Tier-1 Countries Includes the US, Canada, the UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Ireland, Germany, France, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Spain, and Italy.​
Tier-2 Countries are smaller, yet well-established or up-and-coming economies. The list of countries is huge, but it contains the likes of Uruguay, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Ukraine, Thailand, South Africa, Slovenia, Serbia, Russia, Romania, Qatar, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Poland, Peru, Panama, Nepal, Morocco, South Korea, Mexico, Malaysia, Japan, Israel, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Colombia, Egypt, China, Fiji, Brazil, Argentina, and many more.​
Tier-3 Countries are lower-stake markets, but they are still an interesting option for many seasoned affiliates. Countries in this category tend to have weaker economies, but widespread internet access has resulted in enough traffic to deem profitable for marketers that take the time to learn the local culture and other relevant details.​
Tier-4 Countries and Tier-5 Countries are abundant and not worth your marketing attempts at this time.​

"2. let people earn money by using their products"
Earn while using?​

"3. already convert well" & "4. similar in some kind, so I can easily rotate among them"
Research offers with an intelligence platform. This tells you what is working, shows you the creatives, landers, and the traffic that produces.​
"5. allow push traffic"
Read all of the instructions, remedies, and restrictions provided with each offer. They ALWAYS provide this at each and every network!​

"2. let people earn money by using their products"
Earn while using?​
For example, https://poll.surveyvoicesresearch.com.

I'm interested in India, because it has the most traffic on lots of push ad networks. And they speak English. Do you have any experience with it?

I'm also interested in South Africa. It's GDP is 33th, and GDP per capita is 111th globally. But people talk about it everywhere, is there a specific reason?

Last edited:
I have reached my AM (from MaxBounty) with what kinds of offers I'd like to run (Because he asked me first). But he never replies to my emails. He just keeps sending promote emails, but never reply to my personal questions (But he always asks questions). I guess that's because my questions are too newbie. Following is my questions:

I guess I have to work on my own now. Can I trust the EPC, target countries and daily cap, etc. write on the offer page? Is there anything that I have to ask (inevitable) before running any offer? I think there might be hidden bugs that are not written out.

Thank you soo much
Those promotional emails probably have already been pre set and automated.

The minimum deposit for their DSP is $500.00
IDK what the RTB min is?

High volume mediocre quality IMO

With regard to surveys that pay for completions: They are retained by client to provide surveys for their market GEOs. e.g.; A US, Canadian, Australian or UK firm could care less about what an Indian, a Jamaican or South African English speaker's opinion is --they are not in their market --they won't pay for the survey. It's possible some may have an Indian client or a South African client but the languages desired are Hindu or Afrikaner and native South African languages?
or similar offers.

Last edited:
banners
Back