The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Photo printing service that I can integrate directly with my website?

kieransimkin

affiliate
Hi everyone,
I'm a photographer with a portfolio online - I'm looking for a printing service which I can integrate directly with my website and brand with my own design - to allow visitors to my website to order prints of any of my photographs without any intervention from me. (Ideally earning me some commission as well). They should ideally deliver worldwide, although a cheap P&P rates to the UK are important.

I'd like to be able to offer all sizes of prints as well as canvases etc. Most importantly I don't want to have to upload all of my images separately to the photo printing service - I've already uploaded them to my web server and I just want to be able to provide a URL to the high-resolution JPEG and have the printing service grab it off my server.

Does anyone know of a photo printing service with such an API? I've checked the major ones (Photobox, Shutterfly etc) and none of them seem to do it.

Thanks for your advice.

If you find anything please post the details I too would be interested in such a service.

Hi Kieransimkin,

Funny I should see this post first - I have just registered on this forum! I run a company called Point101 that does canvas printing, perspex prints and other bespoke work for photographers.

We don't currently have the ability to link in our printing service directly to photographers websites but this is something we're thinking about in the future. However, we do offer an excellent trade service for photographers where we can send out our products direct to your clients either unbranded or with your own stickers on the back of the canvases.

Obviously you may want to check out our quality and service first. Please feel free to have a play and upload a photo on our virtual preview system here Canvas Printing | Photos on Canvas | Canvas Prints | Sale 40% off | Perspex Prints.

We will be offering a new virtual preview system to our trade clients shortly where they can at least show their clients a preview of what an image will look like cropped etc. (unbranded) and then upload the image themselves on our website.

On our new website you'll also be able to re-use previously uploaded images quickly so this may help also.

Just a note on our quality - we print at 1440 dpi, which is twice the output quality of most canvas printers. We use 380gsm hand stretched cotton canvas, 40mm depth solid hardwood artist standard frames and 75 year plus guaranteed fade free pigment inks using Epson's latest Ultrachrome technology.

We're also an authorised giclee printer of the Fine Art Trade Guilde and provides services to many professional photographers and artists.

Anyway, let me know if I can be of any service - you can email me directly kerry at point101.com.

cafepress can be branded with a premium service!

hi kieransimkin
we are a uk based online printing services provider we run a company called design2express that also does canvas printing, perspex prints and other bespoke work especially for photographers.
We have the ability to link in our printing service directly to photographers websites. We provide you a script which allow your user to access our online printing services directly.
we also offer an excellent trade service for photographers where we can send out our products direct to your clients either unbranded or with your own stickers on the back of the canvases.
We also offer commission for those who work as our agents in there area especially in UK.
You can feel free to contact our UK based office. you can get contact numbers from our website or get online help
Thanks

banners
Back