The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling pest control landing page for Pay per call, edit: not for sale.

yass1ne

affiliate
I'm selling a pest control landing page designed for pay-per-call campaigns

in case you didn't want to use the network's landing pages that are dry and not content full, i designed this landing page to educate prospects about why they need a pest control service and why they shouldn't do pest control themselves.

landing page is lightweight, with good hosting you can have a decent speed, it is a WordPress landing page designed with Brizy.

contact me here, and i will give you my email. thanks!

screenshot pc.jpg

Who created the page?
Do you have full copyrights to the lander?
Has this already been deployed by others?

WHAT IS THE PRICE?

You must answer these questions in this thread or the thread will be taken down.

Forum Rules
  • You must disclose all details in the original thread.
  • Do not require members to DM, email, or go off site for the information.

Last edited:
Do you recognize the template as theirs?

I don't know that it is one of their templates, but says he built it with that platform and the "Personal Use" option is for one site only and that indicates to me it would not be for resale or distribution. He said he is using it and built it for his site.

Each purchase level provides a specific maximum number of sites the provided, self or built, templates can be installed on. So they must be tracking the installs with code, perhaps using the domain as well as the servers Host Name and MAC Address as a locator.

I notice the member has not answered my requirements request, which may indicate a hit and run, like take the money and when it doesn't work be unresponsive to a throwaway email.

I notice the member has not answered my requirements request, which may indicate a hit and run, like take the money and when it doesn't work be unresponsive to a throwaway email.

lol, no haha
and indeed i don't use the payed plans, you just made me realize that i can't sell it this way, which i'm cool with that.
let me clarify, i've never sold this landing page just started promoting this last few days here and one other group on Facebook, the reason why is that i was running a ppcall campaign with this page but realized that my budget is not enough so i thought that i could sell this landing page that i spent serious amount of time building to raise some funds enough to at least test a campaign.

by the way there is a hack to this i can redesign the page in the buyers account so it is like they purchased a web design service and would be fine with the terms!

i haven't replied early because the moment i saw this email i was eating :) now with this second email i remembered. and here i am clarifying.
and i'm not even selling it anymore.

yeah that is a more professional route, i came into this with a learn as you go mindset, i didn't have a process and wasn't going to sell a template or something i don't think brizy provides the feature of downloading a template.
i was propabely going to re do it on the customers account or something like that.

unfortunetly i still don't know how to code, i wan't to learn that.

thanks for the advice.

indeed i don't use the payed plans, you just made me realize that i can't sell it this way

Thanks for being honest about it.

We have an abundance of resources here for landing pages. It may be worth looking into them. Most of them are very reasonably priced.

Another way is the use an intelligence platform like AdPlexity, and many more in our resources category Research & Intelligence, to find the landers that are currently producing and replicate a similar version yourself. This is what many of us do.

by the way there is a hack to this i can redesign the page in the buyers account so it is like they purchased a web design service and would be fine with the terms!
www.getbootsrap.com
+ a real HTML editor

download the zip

Completed templates are copyright. Make your own design and sell it.
That requires learning and effort and is not going to be fast money.

You could have the 'customer' buy the template with the license for personal use and pay you a fee to apply that customer's design to that template. $20 or whatever is fair? Then the template is licensed to that domain. Forget WordPress, learn to code --a decent designed HTML5 template costs $10~ and is worth $100 or more of a designer's time. You can install the template and customize a one page landing page in an hour (when you know what you are doing). Once you know the template and its attributes --the design and content copy (provided to you by the customer) gets finished fast.

It's even better when you design the template and sell the installed finished template. You can reuse 'your template' without any restrictions other than you impose on the customer.

It's a smart move to offer something more engaging and informative than the usual dry network landing pages. Educating prospects about the importance of professional pest control and the risks of DIY solutions is a great approach.I recently had a firsthand experience with a pest control company, and I was genuinely impressed with the results. Speaking of which, you should definitely check out their website It's packed with valuable insights that might align with your approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was propabely going to re do it on the customers account or something like that.
If the customer pays you a free to do the work for him. You sold the customer your labor. That customer paid brizy (or whoever the license fee), no foul. You were just contract labor. Nothing wrong in doing that --when you can.

banners
Back