The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official PeerFly [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made a deposit of $200 on selfadvertiser to try out my plan with PPV
I have account with other networks , i want to try peerrly
what must i do to get accepted once to your network ?

Where is he all the time??? :(

Others also miss the great guy!!

I've chatted with Luke a few times and he is a bit overwhelmed with his new family and new responsibilities at work. He was last here Sept 26th.

he is a bit overwhelmed with his new family and new responsibilities at work

New family? Oh, is Luke a daddy now?

New responsibilities at work? Did Luke get a promotion?

Enquiring minds want to know. So we can congratulate him. :)

New family? Oh, is Luke a daddy now?

New responsibilities at work? Did Luke get a promotion?

Enquiring minds want to know. So we can congratulate him. :)
Yep, my little princess was born in March and is doing great:

No new responsibilities at PeerFly. We're just working hard to keep growing our business. My side businesses, on the other hand, are keeping me very busy when I'm not at the PeerFly office. FPTraffic, Rewst (new), and Skrayp are all doing amazing and I'm working on launching a new product by the end of the year :)

No new responsibilities at PeerFly. We're just working hard to keep growing our business. My side businesses, on the other hand, are keeping me very busy when I'm not at the PeerFly office. FPTraffic, Rewst (new), and Skrayp are all doing amazing and I'm working on launching a new product by the end of the year :)

It's great to see it all come together for you Luke!

Awww, Luke - she's beautiful! Congratulations! :)

Also, congrats on the growth of all your businesses - your own and PF!

Here's is a sneak peek at the new PeerFly homepage design we will be launching soon :)

MZH4YQu.png

PeerFly is happy to announce we're working with NetNanny!

YnWJQJM.png

82% of kids are exposed to inappropriate material online before age 11. Millions of kids are going to be getting new devices (smart phones, tablets, computers, etc) over the next week. That's millions of parents and grandparents who are going to want to protect their kids!

We are looking for Social PPC, Banner Display, and Contextual traffic. If you have hit, message or email me so I can get you approved to run this awesome new offer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back