The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

PeerFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have applied several times to this network , and i've never got approved , they also never stated a reason !! beside that they ignore me when i contact any of their affiliate managers ! I really Hate them :(

I have applied several times to this network , and i've never got approved , they also never stated a reason !! beside that they ignore me when i contact any of their affiliate managers ! I really Hate them :(
Ouch!

You are only allowed to apply once to PeerFly, so any attempt to apply after that would be automatically denied. Our system is setup to detect multiple applications and stop if you are providing duplicate information. So, in order to successfully apply more than once you would need to provide false information.

All that being said, if you PM me with the ORIGINAL EMAIL you applied with I will explain to you why we are not interested in working with you or possibly get your application re-reviewed.

We're developing a banner rotator for our PeerFly publishers and I'd like to get a few people to test it out before we put it live. If you're interested in giving it a try please PM me. I've developed a WordPress plugin that you can use with it as well :)

rQc.png

Looks great Luke, PeerFly don't know there born with you man!
Thanks K.

Awesome featured luke. You're just killing it . ;)
Thanks! Our goal is to provide our publishers with everything they need to be successful and I think the new Ads by PeerFly is going to be a popular tool :)

I just applied, looking forward to working with you guys!
Great :D

How can I become a publisher on your network ?
You can complete the publisher application at: https://peerfly.com/application/step1.php

We've launched an all new tool that allows you to test your Prosper202/CPVLab link to make sure you have it setup properly. Introducing....

The Conversion Testing Wizard

Each offer on PeerFly now has a link to allows you to perform a test lead on that offer:

BVc.png

The Conversion Testing Wizard helps you setup your link and will then generate a conversion on that link so you can make sure it's tracking:

CVc.png

Here's a short screencast I made to demo how it works:

[video=youtube;0kJFTzYw_fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kJFTzYw_fo[/video]

Let me know if you have any questions :)

NEW!!! Instant Offer Notifications

We've setup completely automated email notifications on offer changes. If an offer goes down, a payout changes, new banners are added, or any other information on that offer is updated you will automatically receive an email letting you know of these changes as long as you have gotten 50 clicks or 1 conversion on that offer.

You can also subscribe to receive those same notifications manually on any offer by going to the offer page on PeerFly and clicking the green Subscribe To Updates button at the top right of the page.

TVc.png

Also, whenever you are sent an email from PeerFly you will be notified about that email on your Publisher Dashboard when you login to PeerFly. You now have an inbox on your account where you can see any future email you receive.

VVc.png

We're working hard to provide you with all the tools you need to be successful. With instant notifications of offer changes you'll be able to monitor your campaigns closer with ease and make sure that you're making all the changes needed to increase your profit!

We've recently redesigned our offer pages on PeerFly and added some cool new features :)

Each page now has a screenshot of each offer and a new tabbed navigation.

Banners are easier to go through and you can now download all the banner creatives for each offer with a click of your mouse.

We've also added a Similar Offers tab that displays offers similar to the one you are looking at based on an algorithm we developed. This allows you to easily check to see if there are any offers on PeerFly that you should be split testing on your campaign!

We're also using the similar offers algorithm to give you alternatives to down offers and we've amped up the similar offers algorithm to provide you with recommended offers based on the offers you are currently running (coming soon!).

It's our goal to provide the best affiliate network not only based on our fantastic affiliate management support and large inventory of offers, but also by providing the best tools to make your job of making money as smooth as possible! :)

This is great, Luke! I'm outside the U.S and previously I had to run VPN to preview the landing page and even so, some of them don't load. Having the screenshot definitely helps :)

Today we launched a few feature that allows you to sell us your mobile traffic. With most campaigns you will see quite a bit of mobile traffic (especially social) and most offers are not optimized for mobile. So, we'll detect any mobile traffic you receive and redirect the user down a mobile path. You're paid for any conversions you get and all your revenue shows up in your PeerFly reports just like any other offer :)

This is just another way we're doing our best to help our publishers maximize their EPC. I'll write up more details and we continue to test this new feature:

^Now thats nice! (for you) and the pubs of course - another sick idea!

Use the coupon code CPAFIX or go here and get paid for your PeerFly earnings TODAY with a 10% fee (normally <= 25%). Can be used 25 times :)

Hello Everybody,

I got approved as a Peerfly publisher yesterday. I am super happy to be a part of the no.1 CPA network. :D
My affiliate manager Lauren is Super friendly and greeted me as soon as I signed into my account for the first time. You guys are awesome!
I have been following Luke's blog for quite sometime now and learned a lot from there. Thanks for that. And as Luke says, Let's Make some money now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back