The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

PeerFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, i`m also a publisher at peerfly and i can only say it`s the absolute best network ever! I´m registered at many networks but there is no comparison to peerfly. There is just one thing i'm still not clear on: is media buying allowed for every offer as long as it doesn't clearly says that it`s not? And how about own landing pages and banners, can i use them for every offer? Thank you in advance and keep it up ! :)

That's great to hear! Media buying is fine as long as the offer allows Banner Display. You are welcome to use your own landing pages and banners to promote our offers as long as the offer does not specifically restrict it. Although it's not required, I suggest sending your lp/banner to Corey or I for review. We can let you know if there's anything that needs changed for compliance or make suggestions on things that might help improve your campaign :)

Hey Luke...where I can order this awesome shirt? thanks
We aren't currently selling them, but we are hoping to open an online store eventually :)
when will incently launch? i've been waiting for ages....
We don't have a launch date yet, but things are in motion and we'll be doing more announcements as we get closer to launch.

Everyone knows that peerfly is the no:1 network, great manager too. they have got lots of great offers wfrom which one can make a lots of money.

How to be approved by peerfly, I joined yesterday and get denied today.

Please your suggestions

Thanks

We are constantly adding new offers to PeerFly, but we know there are offers out there you want that we do not have yet. If that is the case, PM or email me so we can get them setup for you!

Also, keep your eye on our new offers list. We recently added improved our Business Development team and have been adding a TON of new offers every week! New PeerFly Offers

Here's a shot from our Meet Marketing table at ASW (which we just got back from). If you have never attended a conference you should start saving. It's a lot of fun and a great motivator to make more money!

Did you know PeerFly has an AWESOME Fiverr offer?

Hit me up if you're interested in running it! Seems to do well with search, ppv, and Facebook traffic :)

Peerfly is the best CPA network. I join a year ago and made a lot of money. All the best for Luke and Peerfly. :)

Net30s are going out today. If you're earning over $500 a month you can qualify for an earlier payment schule. Just hit me up!

QJc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back