The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Pay Per Call Facebook Group

tom804

I've recently created a Facebook group for those currently running Pay Per Call offers or looking to start doing so. I'm looking to break into it myself and wanted to create a place where myself and others could brainstorm and share ideas. If interested in joining shoot me a message.

I've recently created a Facebook group for those currently running Pay Per Call offers or looking to start doing so. I'm looking to break into it myself and wanted to create a place where myself and others could brainstorm and share ideas. If interested in joining shoot me a message.

You may want to PM @ringpartner as he has mentioned a Pay Per Call Group of of some type in a couple of threads. Perhaps FB marketing is a part of that.

Hey,

I'm definitely interested in the FB group. Can you invite me to it?

The other group we have is a Skype group, but it's for members of the STM forum.

Cheers,
Mike

I work for Click2Call Net and I am interested in joining your facebook group. Can you please send an invite?

Thanks
Stephen Luthy

Would like to join Group

hey budd - i"d be down to join- add me on Skype abiiabi

I've just applied to join, @tom804

MI
Back