The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Kalu Onwuka Goodness Urum

affiliate
Good day every body in the house, My name is Kalu I am a lecturer and a skill acquisition trainer in an N.G.O. organization called Helping Hands International where I lecture over fifty people three times in a week every Monday's Tuesday's and Wednesday's for one hour on any of my lecture days and I have free two days.On weekends I also take care of my members in our church as a Pastor. I want to use the rest of my daily time and free day's to join your organization to empower more people and give value to my generation, I will be more happy to work with all the great people in the house and to learn more new things from you. I am happily married with no children in the house.

I want to use the rest of my daily time and free day's to join your organization to empower more people and give value to my generation, I will be more happy to work with all the great people in the house and to learn more new things from you.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Are you doing any affiliate marketing at this time?

Hi, Kalu and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You sound like a very busy guy. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kalu!

banners
Back