The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Passive vs active affiliates recruiting

HelenVendo

affiliate
Soon I'm going to launch the e-shop. And I'm going to create an affiliate program for it. Of course one of the most important parts of holding the affiliate program is affiliates recruiting.

So what strategy works better?

1. placing the affiliate program in various affiliate networks, placing the information about the program on a paid basis etc., and after the program will become a little bit recognizable - start writing direct mails and using other methods of active recruitment
2. everything should be done at the same time (including writing direct emails from the very beginning)

Thanks in advance

I think that you should work on all the methods of promoting your business from day one. Sure, you also need the time to do it, but by using all the methods you have at your disposal you will see an exponential growth over time.
May I ask, what are these "methods of active recruitment" you have thought of? How will you procure the email addresses you will be sending emails to?

Of course. By active recruitment I mean all the ways I reach potential affiliates directly.
For example I find thematic blog and reach the owner to discuss the possibility of partnership, I go the conference and discuss the program face to face, write emails to my current client with an offer to become the partner and promote the products they prefer.

It's really time consuming, so are these methods really worth this time, when the company is not famous yet?

Of course. By active recruitment I mean all the ways I reach potential affiliates directly.
For example I find thematic blog and reach the owner to discuss the possibility of partnership, I go the conference and discuss the program face to face, write emails to my current client with an offer to become the partner and promote the products they prefer.

It's really time consuming, so are these methods really worth this time, when the company is not famous yet?

I can say that there are. Sure, these methods are time consuming but in the end, they are rewarding. In the past, some of my affiliates tried the method where you search for blogs and directly contact the owners and had plenty of success.

banners
Back