The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Paid Traffic Sources Experiment

Austin Spare

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am in process to start email newsletter around "Paid Traffic Sources".

Problems:
1) Getting Traffic is a prominent factor for any successful online business. Even the best product will not make sales by itself without any traffic.

2) Free traffic are either difficult, time consuming, or fake!

3) Paid traffic can provide targeted visitors to your site. But various paid traffic platforms react differently for different niches and different types of online businesses.

4) Its very easy to lose a lot of money for Paid traffic without specific knowledge and experience.

Solution:
I will carry out experiments with different paid traffic sources and provide the results and guide for those traffic sources. What works and what not with that traffic source and other details. I will provide these updates on weekly basis to my news letter subscribers.

What do you guys think about this idea? Also what kind of updates you would like to see? Exactly what traffic issues you are facing? Input from you guys means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance,
Austin Spare ;)

Hi Austin, Sounds like a very useful experiment your are launching. I would be interested to know your results and will try to follow your posts. It will be useful to know what type of tracking helped you to understand your results. Good luck.

Annie

banners
Back