The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Page Rank Update

Quite possibly, but with google you never know. My guess is that it will happen either in may end or early june.

Because there is such thing as the "Google Dance". You're sites PR will change on each of G's data centers.

In some cases on a daily basis.

KP

Last PR update was a January on 12, in conceptual ones if he keeps the 3 monthly cycles the google the successor has to come now then. Backlink and PR are updates simultaneously.

Last PR update was a January on 12, in conceptual ones if he keeps the 3 monthly cycles the google the successor has to come now then. Backlink and PR are updates simultaneously.

Aren't Backlinks updates every time you get crawled? I can see them change in Webmaster Tools

The google based on his new algorithm I see it with this has fun. WT there are data which can be found in delay in connection with the actual data always. May be backlink refreshing without PR being a update. The there are not two already in harmony. It was over in 2 months my sides 2x was backlink refreshing.

My website, which it is, was like that 3 passed in a month got lost, but was like that that steady on all of them sub good PR got to it for his side value. The algorithm was very incalculable.

Here we go again! **sighs** :)

The one thing I've learnt is you can't predict pagerank updates. Though it's nice when they happen :)

Yeah baby my site has gone from PR4 to PR5 this time :thumbsup:

Blog is stuck on PR3 but that ain't so bad

banners
Back