The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

organic traffic or paid traffic for beginner?

Rocky1983

affiliate
Hi friends,

For those who are new in affiliate marketing, would you recommend to follow organic traffic (E.g.: build website, write articles and rank for keywords) or paid traffic (Adword PPC). Let's say I have tight budget ($1000) to spend in 6 months and 1-2 hour a day. I expect to see some results and profit so that I can leave my 9-5 job in 6 months or so

Which path you recommend?

Thanks

organic! all paid traffic is coming from botnet etc and all is fake bad reputation for ur site from ad company etc

Hi friends,

For those who are new in affiliate marketing, would you recommend to follow organic traffic (E.g.: build website, write articles and rank for keywords) or paid traffic (Adword PPC). Let's say I have tight budget ($1000) to spend in 6 months and 1-2 hour a day. I expect to see some results and profit so that I can leave my 9-5 job in 6 months or so

Thanks
From the perspective of an active internet/affiliate marketer, the best way to quickly test the water and get results is paid traffic. organic traffic is uncertain. You may or may not get result. And you don't know what works and what don't with organic traffic as you don't have enough data to analyze. Paid traffic is highly targeted (if you know how to do it). At the end of the day, you want to have a list of quality leads, while at the same time accomplish this in the shortest time possible. Paid traffic is the way. When you have more free time, then invest your time in organic.

organic! all paid traffic is coming from botnet etc and all is fake bad reputation for ur site from ad company etc

Why on earth would you say that?? Do your Bing or Google ads get all fake traffic?

No, not all paid traffic is botted! Some platforms are worse than others but keep in mind that it is the affiliate's responsibility to manage their own traffic. That includes analyzing your data and blacklisting bad targets.

Back to @Rocky1983 's question, I'd suggest that you do both. So your eggs aren't all in one basket. PPC is great for gathering data and potentially conversions fast but SEO is long term and could become passive income for you.

What you'll have to watch is your budget if you go paid. PPC can eat your money pretty quickly. Remember to set your daily and campaign dollar limits or you could be broke overnight.

If you've never run PPC before, you may want to practice on a platform that's cheaper than AdWords. Like 7Search, for example. Learn how to set up your tracker and campaign, how to stay on top of a campaign and optimize.

Whichever route you choose, don't forget to check the Discounts page. There may be some extra help there for you.

Best of luck, hope you are able to go full-time in six months like you're hoping to do. :)

Why on earth would you say that?? Do your Bing or Google ads get all fake traffic?

No, not all paid traffic is botted! Some platforms are worse than others but keep in mind that it is the affiliate's responsibility to manage their own traffic. That includes analyzing your data and blacklisting bad targets.

Back to @Rocky1983 's question, I'd suggest that you do both. So your eggs aren't all in one basket. PPC is great for gathering data and potentially conversions fast but SEO is long term and could become passive income for you.

What you'll have to watch is your budget if you go paid. PPC can eat your money pretty quickly. Remember to set your daily and campaign dollar limits or you could be broke overnight.

If you've never run PPC before, you may want to practice on a platform that's cheaper than AdWords. Like 7Search, for example. Learn how to set up your tracker and campaign, how to stay on top of a campaign and optimize.

Whichever route you choose, don't forget to check the Discounts page. There may be some extra help there for you.

Best of luck, hope you are able to go full-time in six months like you're hoping to do. :)
Agree with your reply. Paid traffic is never bottled.

good traffic ... you mean organic traffic from search engine? If yes, you should focus on your SEO strategy, promoting in social media, forums, groups and give them links to your site but be smart and patient, good SEO work is very time-consuming but in the future, it very help

getting organic traffic is quite long process, if you have tight budget to spend on ads then you should go for facebook ads and instagram shoutouts, these two social platforms have much potential, just do some audience research on your niche and target them in facebook ads.

Hi friends,

Thanks

PAID PAID PAID! But not Adwords for the beginner with that budget..

I call BULLS**T!

Anyone that has done paid traffic learns very quickly how to identify and scrub the bot traffic. C'mon, you're can be smarter than that!

MI
Back