The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Organic Search Engine Optimizer,Mustafijur Rahman,Since 2010

mustafijur

affiliate
This is Mustafijur Rahman and i did MBA and MBA in Finance and accounting respectively.However SEO is my passion.i love to see my website in the first page of Google and did it so many times with my website and blog,blogger.I have been involved with SEO industry since 2010.

Recently i did a training on 'Practical SEO' from BITM,BASIS Institute of Technology & Management.I am happy to mention that i stood first in the training and i a certified/awarded with certificate as well.

Actually, i attended the training to know seo process properly and effectively.​

This is Mustafijur Rahman and i did MBA and MBA in Finance and accounting respectively.However SEO is my passion.i love to see my website in the first page of Google and did it so many times with my website and blog,blogger.I have been involved with SEO industry since 2010.

Recently i did a training on 'Practical SEO' from BITM,BASIS Institute of Technology & Management.I am happy to mention that i stood first in the training and i a certified/awarded with certificate as well.

Actually, i attended the training to know seo process properly and effectively.​

Welcome to AffiliateFix @mustafijur , thanks for joining us.

So are you here to get involved in affiliate marketing?

Or, are you here to sell SEO Services?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back