The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Optimize ads with FB

nvlen4404

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm advertising on FB
Although I have many advantages with FB ads because of discounted budgets, I still can't get much profit with my campaigns
I only used a few optimizations with the FB advertiser so the results were still too expensive, even though with the same content and landing page, others have had very good results.
Has anyone here used any tools or ways to optimize it?
Or should I focus on creating content and everything, looking for better offers?
3rd party applications that help filter bad traffic really work or not ( EX : Voluum .....)
What are you doing to optimize? your suggestions will help me a lot, thanks everyone

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You first need optimization logic to develop the KPI's to start to optimize
if $x percent of the segment >take this action >(your CPA, add to cart, stay on page over 1 min, etc) >do this
There are goals; You can't just tell your tracker --Hey Tracker: make me more money!
You have to develop a plan to leverage a customer,s actions

with the same content and landing page, others have had very good results.
Start here --Why? Start with the GEOs and the Time of Day of the successes Try applying those KPI's to the Facebook Ads.
What devices (mobile|desktop|tablet) what browsers. If you identify the campaign in the URL then all of that data is in your server logs and hopefully in your sales postbacks or CPA affiliate stats. (assuming you are an affiliate.)

Start to correlate them. Maybe, put the results into a venn diagram so they are easier and better organized to visualize.

MI
Back