The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

OOo Linda I love

Hi Aunesty,

Thanks so much. Yes it's a pretty helpful feature and one that I take for granted and don't always notice. So thanks for noticing and bringing it up.

Great seeing you over here too. Don't be a stranger!

Oh and you do know you can start a thread about your programs, right?
I don't think you ever have. Our rules are a little different for the program announcements section,
so just read them and then PM me if you have any questions.

I have been trying to catch up on my reading on your forum, found a few threads that have caught my eye..... but that bottom feature is absolutely amazing and keeps steering me in different directions, I have ten tabs open trying to make sure I read each of the additional recs.....nice job!

I will post program announcements later today, and I am sure I will have a few questions :)

Aunesty, we added that feature on April 9, 2007, so we have had it for a good while. It is a helpful addition for our members.

Glad you noticed, and really glad you love it.

That made me think of the bigger picture and that is paying respect and saying thank you to those that put lots of time and effort into this site and helping people of this forum as they care. You guys are helping us to be successful. Thank you especially Linda and Larwee

oh jaugustat, thanks SO much. We really appreciate hearing our efforts to help others are noticed and appreciated. That's why we are here.

Thanks again! :)

That made me think of the bigger picture and that is paying respect and saying thank you to those that put lots of time and effort into this site and helping people of this forum as they care. You guys are helping us to be successful. Thank you especially Linda and Larwee

What he said...:) I couldn't agree more as you both know...:)

MI
Back