The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Online Or Offline - Where Is More Money?

PaidPoints

A lot of people have this conception that online is not the real world and offline is the real world. But I know a lot of people that make more money online than offline, in fact, work full time online.
But some people say that online jobs are not real jobs.

Also it is the same humans that connect offline that connect online. Just because they are not in the same location. But even in offline, we have phones, and other means of communication, and people still work remotely.

To me online is as real as offline and, it is even way better, and there is more money online than offline. But what is your thought on this?

Money is money so long as you can count and spend it.
Online can be innovation, emulation or disruption of a bricks and mortar segment.
Is Amazon online or offline? Both really ... they can coexist.

Online is a media and a location :)

Money is money so long as you can count and spend it.
Online can be innovation, emulation or disruption of a bricks and mortar segment.
Is Amazon online or offline? Both really ... they can coexist.

Online is a media and a location :)
Exactly what I believe.

If online is not the real world and offline is only the real world - then ask those people where their money is deposited in the bank and how do they check the money? Do they see the cash (offline) to confirm that they have XYZ amount in their bank account or they just see bank balance that is shown online or by the bank official? As @Graybeard said "Money is money so long as you can count and spend it" is absolutely the point.

I work mostly online and have very less to do with offline works and I think both online and offline works are the same. Wherever your expertise is can make you money and online has been a boon to a lot of people to make money.

The Internet has removed the distance, communication delays, made way to ease the way we function and a lot more. Why do you think Google, IBM, Amazon, etc., are investing so heavily on servers - those are like the backbone of many institutions who completely rely on it. Offline companies also rely heavily on their documents and paperworks on online servers now. People should read the book - "Future Shock" by Alvin Toffler which tells about "too much change in too short a period of time" which gives confusion but gets normal in some time.

If online is not the real world and offline is only the real world - then ask those people where their money is deposited in the bank and how do they check the money? Do they see the cash (offline) to confirm that they have XYZ amount in their bank account or they just see bank balance that is shown online or by the bank official? As @Graybeard said "Money is money so long as you can count and spend it" is absolutely the point.

I work mostly online and have very less to do with offline works and I think both online and offline works are the same. Wherever your expertise is can make you money and online has been a boon to a lot of people to make money.

The Internet has removed the distance, communication delays, made way to ease the way we function and a lot more. Why do you think Google, IBM, Amazon, etc., are investing so heavily on servers - those are like the backbone of many institutions who completely rely on it. Offline companies also rely heavily on their documents and paperworks on online servers now. People should read the book - "Future Shock" by Alvin Toffler which tells about "too much change in too short a period of time" which gives confusion but gets normal in some time.

I really like the responses I am getting here. It changes a lot. Even though I believe and know that online and offline is both real, when they say such things, It really makes me think twice, but the responses here are strong.

I guess those people who said those things are really not affiliate marketers on online workers. One of the places I actually hear that statement was in dice gambling website chat box.

Well most people buy gasoline, commute to their *job-job* and work face-to-face --that is THEIR real world. To them your are just playing on the 'puter :D

true, money could be found both world, thanks to the XXI century technologies :)

Though, what about writers and poets who created their masterpieces based on their fantasy and inspiration? Did they earned as if offline or online?)

banners
Back