The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Online business card maker?

tabletennis

A friend of mine asked me whether I know of a reliable online business card maker. I haven't tried this so far, I've only received emails with them, but I'm sure there are more experienced members here who can single out a few brands?
As for preferences, he likes to be able to edit the data stored in the QR code later on, track the location of each new scan, embed personalized content, promotional materials, ad so on - nothing out of the ordinary, I think.

Any pointers are welcome!

So,

You are discussing both biz cards and QR codes. If a QR code is added to the cards, then changing the benefits associated with the QR code can cause some issues.

Biz cards are a dime a dozen so to speak. Plenty of very good printers for cards out there. The bigger issue here is if the QR codes are on the cards and then the benefits of the code change without notice to the individual holding the card.

I guess we need more clarity on the fit and function of the use of the cards and the codes.

I think I worded it a bit off - I am referring to digital business cards (some people call them online business cards, e-cards, e-business cards, it's the same thing) and all of them have QR codes.
But I haven't tried any of the brands mentioned in such articles and only have a vague notion of what makes them recommendable as of now. For instance, I see that Beaconstac offers SOC-2 type compliance for security, Blinq offers easy CRM integrations, HiHello offers extra sharing options, etc. etc. Plus, these services differ in prices as well, ranging from roughly 3 to 8 bucks per month. So, that's why I was asking if anyone has prior experience with making (and sharing) online business cards. I assumed that the user engagement/lead tracking abilities they provide were something the forumites here were using almost regularly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, got it!

Yes, ecards are very popular and I did use QR codes for a while, but found they were not regularly scanned. Of course, this was back about seven or eight years ago when QR was just getting some traction. I'm in several quarterly mastermind groups and those using the QR's most successfully are those that ship products. They tend to provide added benefits, or bonus rewards, etc. to those that scan the pack inserts. Those of us in online activities such as marketing have seen less success in activity with QR's then those that ship products. Pretty much all of us do use both cards and ecards though.

I must reached out to a couple of my group guys that are in the drop shipping biz and both said they use BeaconStac. One of them is on the biz plan and the other is on the enterprise plan.

I think this one checks all your boxes for features.

Ahh, got it!

Yes, ecards are very popular and I did use QR codes for a while, but found they were not regularly scanned. Of course, this was back about seven or eight years ago when QR was just getting some traction. I'm in several quarterly mastermind groups and those using the QR's most successfully are those that ship products. They tend to provide added benefits, or bonus rewards, etc. to those that scan the pack inserts. Those of us in online activities such as marketing have seen less success in activity with QR's then those that ship products. Pretty much all of us do use both cards and ecards though.

I must reached out to a couple of my group guys that are in the drop shipping biz and both said they use BeaconStac. One of them is on the biz plan and the other is on the enterprise plan.

I think this one checks all your boxes for features.
Many, many thanks for taking a look at this and sharing your experience with me! I'll pass these golden nuggets along pronto!
Cheers!

I know personally how difficult the process of making business cards can be, as I have done it more than once. But I did it all through Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel, but I did it until I tried Foxy Labels for the first time. This extension replaces outdated programs and allows users to merge from Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, Google Drive, Chromebook instead of merging mail from Excel or Word. Before https://foxуlabels.com/, there was a free label merge add-on called Avery Label merge or Avery Easy Merge. But it proved to be less effective.

Last edited:
banners
Back