The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Just wanted to share my experience with ItsCanadaTime hoping I can save your money, time & effort

It takes about 600-900 highly targeted paid AD clicks to generate a sale …yes.. I did tonnes of ad variations, pixel targeting/re-targeting, audience testing.. all sort of ad variations anyone could think of.. been in touch with affiliate manager dozen times every week.

@ €0.20 a click means €120-180 AD spend per sale… the issue in the sale price.. ItsCanadaTime advertises their product sale price as €599 with 20% commission which I thought they will pay me €119.80 per sale (€599 x 20%) …

but in reality ItsCanadaTime "says" they sold their product for 1/3 of advertised rate.. i.e €199 and give €39.80 per sale (€199 x 20%).. obviously this made a massive loss to me…i.e €120-180 ad spend to earn €39.80 commission !!!…I spend thousands of € and lost 2/3 of it and my valuable effort & time

ItsCanadaTime is not transparent about its sales process at all…. pixel can't track sales event or sales amount.. affiliates just have to take their word for it.. they manually update the affiliates dashboard with sale numbers and sale value which is highly questionable

I don’t want any unsuspecting affiliatefix member to lose money, time & effort like I did .. quite a painful lesson learned.. now I’m figuring out how to pay the credit card debt spend on the ADs :(

It's interesting to know if any one managed to consistently have a positive ROI other than @TravelingAffiliate

What happened to this thread...??

ProMunch is now TravelingAffiliate...??

And TravelingAffiliate posted a like for the above message about the affiliate program being a ripoff even though he supposedly had a lot of success with it...??

What happened to this thread...??

ProMunch is now TravelingAffiliate...??

And TravelingAffiliate posted a like for the above message about the affiliate program being a ripoff even though he supposedly had a lot of success with it...??

Hi Jonny.
You know, you can approach and ask me directly and not act like I am not here.

I gave a like to the comment above me because I liked the way he wrote it, and I appreciated his words.

The thing that happened in this thread is that I decided to stop updating because I stopped working with those guys.

I have my reasons, but those guys still have an affiliate program, still doing their stuff.

Each person will decide if he / she wants to promote them.

Yeah it’s a little gray area, like forex and binary, but I guess for some people it will work.
Fo your thinking and math, and if you are good affiliate, and know how to build a good LP and set up a good campaign in FB...and with the right approach and sometimes with the right sauciness - you can make good income.

Any way, next time try to just ask me.

Oh, and regarding my name, it’s just not your f***ing business why I changed it.
But just for you to know ProMunch was an old project of mine that was related to food, fitness and recipes.
And it was just not relevant anymore- so I paid extra to be a premium member here.
And good the option to change my username.

Hope you got your answer.
If you need anything feel free to ask. This time do it directly.

:)Hey everyone, I am still new here.
Don't have the best writing skills but I will try to do it interesting.

Few months ago I started to promote an Online Immigration Services to Canada website.
As some of you know I really prefer in-house affiliate program and less networks, because that way it's more personal more supportive and more money to be honest.

Anyway, I was pretty new in that world of affiliate marketing, and the affiliate manager was super supportive, very cool guy.
I started slow, and low budget and after one month I got paid about €1000.
Once I realized that I got into an amazing niche that not a lot of affiliates are into, I doubled my budget scale up my campaigns - in return I managed to earn more than double in the month after.

Let me show you the payments that I got in the last 4 months.

dfdfli.png

So, yeah.
I am very happy with the results, planning on do some more scaling and to promote this offer for more time and in more ways.

I don't mind to share it with you guys, because I actually learned so much from this form, and now after 4 months I have some time, so decided that "Why The Hell Not??!!"
Besides that, this company not accepting everyone.

Anywhy, I am pump to share this with you, I am not braging or something just want to help other from what I managed to learn, and maybe even get the help of you guys to scale it up even more!

o_O
Good for you!! I am also from Canada....really looking for a good niche to get into. Like you i am quite new and I'm just trying to get my first successful CPA or PIN/PPI campaign......so far not much luck, but starting kinda cheap....game landing pages with social media.

I have no issues paying for traffic as i learn to build organic.

Any suggestion on effective methods to buy traffic to gaming landing pages?

Big thanks, and awesome job to OP.

Will be following your success.

Noble

Good for you!! I am also from Canada....really looking for a good niche to get into. Like you i am quite new and I'm just trying to get my first successful CPA or PIN/PPI campaign......so far not much luck, but starting kinda cheap....game landing pages with social media.

I have no issues paying for traffic as i learn to build organic.

Any suggestion on effective methods to buy traffic to gaming landing pages?

Big thanks, and awesome job to OP.

Will be following your success.

Noble

What kind of gaming offers.

In general I can say that I am a fan of Native Ads in some niches so you can definitely try that.

Check my post "Ask Me Anything - Ok so...I got a crazy success - had to share with you guys!"
. Fully scam offer, easy to move to Canada? LOL. And use third party affiliate system, manually set your sale....
This is really good to know. I've always been scared of paid ads from day one. Because for some reason anyone should know that it is not guaranteed that those who see the ads will respond to it as you want. It's all based on hope and hope could be irrational sometimes, even though we all live in hope.

But I like to be more pragmatic in what I do. I would do paid ads if I am paying for sign ups, or conversions, the exact thing that will make the profit, the exact thing that I want.

That being said, it is still possible to have 80% conversion on paid ads. It all depends on factors no one can totally control. But to be on safe position, I always start with free traffic, then can move to paid one with the profit made from free traffic, that way, I run less risk.

I just joined an immigration service in my country (Brazil) for people wanting to live in Netherlands. I could use some guidance on how to promote this kind of service. I've never done it. Been an ecommerce type of guy so far... Could you spare some time to help me please @TravelingAffiliate

It’s great that you talked about your experience and success in marketing. Stories like these can inspire others and help them find their success. It is important to remember that success comes through hard work and perseverance. Good luck in your future endeavors and scaling your campaigns!

MI
Back