The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

OGAds new users have just been rejected how to do?

@fuhui did they tell you why you weren't approved?

Did you explain how you planned to promote their offers? Did you talk to them on the phone?

@fuhui did they tell you why you weren't approved?

Did you explain how you planned to promote their offers? Did you talk to them on the phone?
I contacted the @ogads manager, he did not tell me the reason, but can not currently approve my account, I had to re-register, you know some registration skills?

Hi Fuhui, we are a network and to answer your question, there are few things networks generally would consider to approve affiliates.

- Whether an affiliate know what he is doing or at least know what he is going to do (as a beginner)
- Whether an affiliate has the proper knowledge on running the offers that are in our network. We came across some affiliates that came from a desktop CPA network and they are completely clueless on mobile CPA network. To prevent our offers being run on the wrong kind of traffic and causing damage to our advertisers we choose not to approve.
- Whether an affiliate will be running genuine traffic to our offers or are they....scammers.

Well for approach wise, my recommendation will be.

- Run a few campaigns if you are registered on any network. A proof of revenue shows that at least you understand Affiliate Marketing.
- Be very detailed on what you want to promote, which traffic source you want to promote, what's the tools that you are using, why you want to promote that offers and why that traffic sources.
That shows that you have the proper knowledge/experience
- Affiliate website isn't necessary for all network, but it's a plus point if you have one. It's a background check for us, network.
- If there's a Skype call for an interview, take the call :)
- Be positive.

Last but not least, Yes networks do reject applicants.

Hope it helps :)

Please be sure to tell them you know something ,you know how to promote etc .Thisn about this if you go to an interview and employer ask you what you want to do ? and you aswer : well i am new to all of this i dot know nothing .This its not good

Hi Fuhui, we are a network and to answer your question, there are few things networks generally would consider to approve affiliates.

- Whether an affiliate know what he is doing or at least know what he is going to do (as a beginner)
- Whether an affiliate has the proper knowledge on running the offers that are in our network. We came across some affiliates that came from a desktop CPA network and they are completely clueless on mobile CPA network. To prevent our offers being run on the wrong kind of traffic and causing damage to our advertisers we choose not to approve.
- Whether an affiliate will be running genuine traffic to our offers or are they....scammers.

Well for approach wise, my recommendation will be.

- Run a few campaigns if you are registered on any network. A proof of revenue shows that at least you understand Affiliate Marketing.
- Be very detailed on what you want to promote, which traffic source you want to promote, what's the tools that you are using, why you want to promote that offers and why that traffic sources.
That shows that you have the proper knowledge/experience
- Affiliate website isn't necessary for all network, but it's a plus point if you have one. It's a background check for us, network.
- If there's a Skype call for an interview, take the call :)
- Be positive.

Last but not least, Yes networks do reject applicants.

Hope it helps :)
Hey I am new to affiliate marketing and I am working in a network. This all tips and points will be very useful for me for approval of affiliate.
Thank you.

banners
Back