The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

OGAds banned my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokmane0

affiliate
Hi, my account banned with 416$ . And after i contact my account manager on Skype for 2 weeks (18-01-2022 to 01-02-2022) he said that multiple of my leads charged back. the last week they pay me only 176. 8$ from 416$ . Most of my leads are pin submit(80%) , after i ask him why my leads charged back he say:

"some of your pins submit crossed with other advertisers"

"so they fully charge you back"

"so if u did a pin submit from advertiser 1 and an email submit from advertiser 1 they charge you completely back"

i need your help

Well FILO or LIFO
which means: does the first of last get the prize money
Was the user charged twice or not? --if this was a court of law ...
Was the second charge refunded as a duplicate?

Welcome to the affiliate world ...
The post back was wrong --bottom line
These deals are pass through payments ... the money never came.

when i ask him again he just resend the same message:
"so if u did a pin submit from advertiser 1 and an email submit from advertiser 1 they charge you completely back"

You have posted issues with OG before and they were removed as they were found to be valid reasons for your being banned, according to OGAds. You do not tell the entire story. You violated their TOS. Plain and simple. You were fraudulent.

Move on, and learn to be honest in your funnels and your conversions.

No,i am an affiliate.
They do not give me any valid reason for banned my account.
They just banned my account on 18-01-2022 , they did not tell me about any problem from 18 days.

They sent you an email with the reasons for banning you. I know these guys, they always send these emails.
they did not send any email or message on ogads chat,they just banned me(18-01-2022).then i contact my account manager and after a long story he decide to pay me 176.8(last week).
and now my account manager did not reply to me on skype from last wednesday.

they did not send any email or message on ogads chat,they just banned me(18-01-2022).then i contact my account manager and after a long story he decide to pay me 176.8(last week).
obviously they dont gonna answer you , no interested in working with you anymore.... be grateful that at least they paid u $176, other companies ban you and that's it. as ppl above said, move on

Well, at least you managed to take some of your money, they may not paid you at all.....

They did send you an email. They did give you reasons. Stop claiming you did nothing wrong! You violated their TOS and committed fraud! PERIOD!

MOVE ON!
I swear that they did not send any emails you can ask them, and my account manager want me to use adgem
IMG_20220215_171352.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back