The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Offers in SEA

Bahbahjimmy

affiliate
Hello Every One it has been a while and I'm back but ill want to go into SEA region. I will like to know what vertical of offers work in these Geos. I will love all the help i can get.
Thank you

You can try AFFMY pin submits for this geo:

44.png
43.png
42.png
41.png
4.png
44.png
43.png
42.png
41.png
4.png

Official - Affmy

Mobile content offers, especially those called 'glamour' and 'sexy' are extremely popular in the region and bring most of profit they, you may find the best of them at WapEmpire

How does it work on SEA? Cause with AdWords you can't target only Mobile devices.
well, I believe @Bahbahjimmy didn't mention AdWords as his only traffic source, and there're so many other sources for mobile traffic you can use :) Also, at many networks, including WapEmpire, you may use a combination of 'chosen offers' and Smartlink, and that will help you monetize a huge part of SEA traffic. Not to mention that whatever network you work with, you can always ask the AM for the best converting offers and don't waste your time and money for the offers showing poor results

Haha, well I'm sure we have a misunderstanding here. Sorry, I was talking about SEA (Search Enging Advertsing), and now I'm sure @Bahbahjimmy meant with SEA: South East Asian.:D

Talking about South East Asian, I totally agree with you Daria! There are plenty offers which converting well on mobile, even with or without a smartlink. Sexy, mainstream what ever you want?! :)

Hi All. I agree with Daria. SEA is one of our top 3 regions. Mobile content works great, we also do a good bit of sweeps and cash on delivery products. Hit me up if you want to check out some offers or test our smartlink.

Hi, here is a research of cost per install and verticals in SEA region that may be useful.

You may try Clickky's solutions for user acquisition and mobile monetization.

Hey!

You've got so many options already, which is great! Now you have all the resources to find the best converting offer, it's just Mobidea missing :D

Actually Smartlinks work pretty well in SEA region. Especially our Adult Smartlink is doing great in Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Philippines and Vietnam the same as for Mainstream! You can actually see all our stats by yourself in our renewed platform, and since we have an integrated tracker now, you can split your traffic and work only with the most profitable offers and segments!:)

Last edited:
Hey @Bahbahjimmy

As for the countries including Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam - adult offers may convert great there. For other SEA test pills, installs, nutra - all these offers are available on iMonetizeIt.

MI
Back