“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offers for autoresponder

Stoyan Vlahovski

affiliate
Hello, guys

It would mean the world to me
if you answer the following question!

Here is it:
Should I mix the theme of the offers I put in the auresponder emails?

For example, should I send 2-3 products for Facebook, then 4 products for eCom ...etc?

Or is it better to send one for Facebook, one for eCom, then again one for Facebook, one for eCom...?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Neither... nor. The best rule for email marketing I've heard and which I use, is: Go with your gut!
Think about what you like to see in your own email inbox and then act accordingly.
What I never would do is an aggressive email bombing with 3 mails per day or something like that. That's always annoying and spammy.

You should send thematically connected emails, but for the sequence is my recommendation: Go with your gut.
The next important rule is: Never assume anything. Always test everything ;)

I do think that there is a lot of design thinking that you will have to embrace in this situation. There are times when you will have to put the offers together in a single email especially when you discover that they are related. A warning however is that you must be careful not spam the target users with several emails ona daily basis. It is one of the worst undertaking that when doe you will regret. Make some meaningful intervals in your sending of the emails and you will be good to go.

Surveys/triggers/on-page behavior on the front end -> split into different lists. Sending the same email to the entire list is a recipe for failure and will burn a list quicker that you can say RBL'd. You get a feel for what your contacts want and you won't have to promote other people's stuff for what is essentially pennies. You can push your own products instead.

banners
Back