The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nutra Traffic (CPA)

4ikey

affiliate
My dear, forum members, Help me please with good advice.

Need good traffic to Nutra offer (Weight Loss Italy)… Today I spent my native $ 100 on Mosh•••ads by push ads and haven't received any conversion (((

Please advise me the advertising network or other source of traffic except Facebook, cause I'm already so tired with cloaking and constant change of accounts.

Maybe Propeller? Or Clickadu? Or something else?

Hi 4ikey,

Since 2008, Trellian has provided top marketers worldwide with premium domain redirect traffic. Our high-converting traffic comes directly from domain owners, and is sent straight to your website. Each domain is assigned a keyword and users are redirected in real-time via our self-serve real-time bidding platform.

All verticals. 200+ GEOs. Keyword/RON campaigns.

Send me a message if you have any questions :)

My dear, forum members, Help me please with good advice.

Need good traffic to Nutra offer (Weight Loss Italy)… Today I spent my native $ 100 on Mosh•••ads by push ads and haven't received any conversion (((

Please advise me the advertising network or other source of traffic except Facebook, cause I'm already so tired with cloaking and constant change of accounts.

Maybe Propeller? Or Clickadu? Or something else?

First of all, $100 on native ads is general not nearly enough for testing an offer.

Also, are you split testing creatives and landers? This is an absolute must. At least five of each!

Are you using a tracker? What does the data tell you?

First of all, $100 on native ads is general not nearly enough for testing an offer.

Also, are you split testing creatives and landers? This is an absolute must. At least five of each!

Are you using a tracker? What does the data tell you?

Guys, thanks, but I'm not entirely straight beginner) My budget for dating offers was approximately 2000-2500 per month and of course I did a split of landings and using a tracker Keitaro. Just in the teaser networks that I early worked with, I'm used to getting at least 10,000-15,000 clicks for 100$.

And here, the manager of the advertising network advised me to Push format and that the campaign was supposedly going faster set up 2$ CPC.(he did it himself, I did not know) Given that push traffic is rubbish and it costs a penny. The last time I used push traffic, I made 1000 clicks with 8 $ only.

So this time I got unfortunate 50 clicks (2 CPC) that made me wildly upset. That’s why I decide to create this thread)

Just so that you understand, in my country the salary of teachers is $ 200. Therefore, $ 100 is still money, which is also offensive to lose)

It was a DSP platform, I think maybe that's why everything turned out so expensive.

I know that RTB advertising is very expensive and apparently I just made a mistake with the choice of the advertising network. So I wanted to ask you about other sources that you know where you can get relatively cheap and quality traffic to work with my offer)

Guys, thanks, but I'm not entirely straight beginner) My budget for dating offers was approximately 2000-2500 per month and of course I did a split of landings and using a tracker Keitaro. Just in the teaser networks that I early worked with, I'm used to getting at least 10,000-15,000 clicks for 100$.

And here, the manager of the advertising network advised me to Push format and that the campaign was supposedly going faster set up 2$ CPC.(he did it himself, I did not know) Given that push traffic is rubbish and it costs a penny. The last time I used push traffic, I made 1000 clicks with 8 $ only.

So this time I got unfortunate 50 clicks (2 CPC) that made me wildly upset. That’s why I decide to create this thread)

Just so that you understand, in my country the salary of teachers is $ 200. Therefore, $ 100 is still money, which is also offensive to lose)

It was a DSP platform, I think maybe that's why everything turned out so expensive.

I know that RTB advertising is very expensive and apparently I just made a mistake with the choice of the advertising network. So I wanted to ask you about other sources that you know where you can get relatively cheap and quality traffic to work with my offer)

I also used DSPs to generate traffic. Spending $100 is far too little as all the Demand Side Platforms that I have worked with have stated the same.

Currently I am trying different GEOs as I was targeting the US primarily. I am testing out how COD offers are in far cheaper GEOs. Will let you know if I start seeing conversions.

Have you tried RichPush? We have Nutra and other popular verticals traffic.
  • High conversions, good performance, low CPC
  • All Geo
  • 0.04-0.1 CPC
  • up to 114% ROI
  • High conversion rate
  • Human traffic
  • Cheaper conversions than from Facebook and Google

banners
Back