The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Not sure about Amazon Affiliate Link

Not quite sure what you are asking here but if you're asking if it's the correct link for you to promote and get your earning? Then I think you need your username at the end of the link but not too sure as I've not really experienced in affiliate promotion as I'm into CPA, hope I helped a little

&tag=Username-20

you can use amazon stripe tool at the top to get your affiliate link for the page your on
O720zeP.png

im not sure how many people here are using amazon which is probably why you didn't get an answer

Last edited:
Hey,
I am trying to promote a product with Amazon affiliates on my YouTube channel but I am quite confused on how to set it up.

Anytime I promote an Amazon product, Amazon provides the link. They also provide the URL shortening in the same location of the link. How is it that you have two different links when Amazon provides only one?

Maybe I am not understanding your dilemma. Are you appending the link with the tag?

Anytime I promote an Amazon product, Amazon provides the link. They also provide the URL shortening in the same location of the link. How is it that you have two different links when Amazon provides only one?

Maybe I am not understanding your dilemma. Are you appending the link with the tag?
Hey sorry I just got upset that no one would help me.
I use the associates account on a VPS so copying and pasting links for all 100 products I have ain't gonna work out since I already have all the product links.

I think I will use the method @newaff suggested :)
Thanks for everyones time!

When I first started with Amazon I asked them to check my links which they did. Amazon is amazingly helpful.

If you are working with volume then it might be best to purchase software that helps working through a selection of products in order to chose the best for your site looking at features such as the product with the best reviews 4 +. You will probably need to work within Product Advertising API within Amazon to obtain the API key for the software you are using.

Also the software would deal with your affiliate linking automatically as well. There's lots of software out there.

I am a bit out of touch with Amazon as I have not worked with it for a while.

The following link is for example only and it is just a plugin and limits to about 10 products, Azon Best Sellers Plugin — WP Marketer Tools but there are many products out there that will serve the purpose. You may even find something on Affiliatefix. But I am not sure if I am allowed to provide this link. Just thought I was helping. If I am not I apologise. I'm fairly new here.

Last edited:
MI
Back