The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

No Sweat No Gain.. Dedicated to Get My Website Completed

how to make it appeal to reader. Since there are lesser and lesser people convicted to long reading.
  • Hit the touch-buttons
    Show how *this* will help make your life better
    even if only a small improvement (somehow);
    this will created motivations to act.

• Target some main pain-points
    Try to show *this* as a remedy to the
    perceived problems. *This* will make your
    problem go away --if you act now

• Keep the sale hyperbole to a minimum
    People buy what they believe in. People may accept
    new ideas if they are presented a credible story.

• Ask for the sale in the middle and at the end
    Always, create buying decision opportunities
    throughout the presentation. Let the person buy
    (make the buyer's decision) along the way. Do not oversell!
5 sentences following 4 ideas =20*15 or about 300 words max ;) (120 words min~)
Get to the point!

131 words 600 char

Results Score Text
  • A ReadablePro Rating
  • 4.1 Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level
  • 6.9 Gunning Fog Index
  • 165 Syllable Count
  • 111 Word Count
  • 19 Sentence Count
  • 15 Paragraph Count
  • 0 Spelling Errors
  • 3 Grammar Errors
  • 9 Readability and Quality Issues

I have a stylized, and a bit unconventional board/social media writing style ^, has issues --LOL. See the grade level --that's intentional. Making yourself clearly understood when developing copy is essential.

Last edited:
2/28
I didn't realized I had another $100 commission pending to be verified.

Update:
- Almost had the writing format for review articles completed.
- Paid x3 more reviews, waiting for the results.
- Personally wrote 2 reviews, felt so happy about it.
- Working on the site's design, wondering should remain using the existing theme or should I spend hours looking for a new one.
- 8 parking articles, queue to be published.

I felt great about having completing the reviews myself. I mean, I had been struggling on writing mainly because of my grammar issues. @azgold had no issue about it though. :D Thanks! But I watch a video weeks ago, a video creator suggesting that poor grammar is not an issue at all, sort of like, you don't need to have a perfect grammar or Grade A in English language. But what's more important is the message must be delivered, to your clients.

Yes, exactly right
How do you schedule your tasks?
I didn't use any of those tools, I know I can't keep up myself with those "reminders" tools, because I used to ignore it, so I give up.

Basically what I did is, I asked myself every night before bed. "Have I completed anything? Am I progressing towards my goal today?" I'm kinda "I have to complete at least something today", whether is just writing a single sentence or working on the theme, I have to do something.

I promised myself, I have to secure my passive income to at least $5,000 every single month by 2023.

Plus, you had English captions, so I didn't have an issue knowing what you were talking about in the ones I saw.

Thank you, you always been so supporting!

Any updates on your progress?

Yes!

So, as I was waiting for my writer to submit me his work (Mar 5th).

- Spent days on fixing and optimizing the WordPress theme. (since I'm a noob, it takes quite awhile)
- Added 2 reviews, both @ 1,000+ words.
- Create and upload a video on YouTube.
- Completed a review writing myself.
- Added more products into the "list to review".
- Gathering information and resources about these products to review.

I received the reviews from my writers on 18th, 3 of them in total. I set the deadline to 14 days, no rush. Great content takes time to blend, I understand that. Had a little chat with him and I went, "I'm so excited, you finally submit your work, I'm dying waiting for your content." He thought I wasn't happy about it.

He apologized about it and explained he had a family member just passed away due to COVID. So he was here because of the deadline, but he only completed 2 of them. Well, I believe he has issues to deal with. I released the payment so that he had extra time to work. He then told me about, 5 of his family member died due to COVID. I asked if he need a rest or something. He replied he can continue.

Meanwhile, I had $15 commission pending to be verified.

And $170 commission is verified and awaits for payout.

Take care guys. COVID is no joke.

2/28
I didn't realized I had another $100 commission pending to be verified.

Update:
- Almost had the writing format for review articles completed.
- Paid x3 more reviews, waiting for the results.
- Personally wrote 2 reviews, felt so happy about it.
- Working on the site's design, wondering should remain using the existing theme or should I spend hours looking for a new one.
- 8 parking articles, queue to be published.

I felt great about having completing the reviews myself. I mean, I had been struggling on writing mainly because of my grammar issues. @azgold had no issue about it though. :D Thanks! But I watch a video weeks ago, a video creator suggesting that poor grammar is not an issue at all, sort of like, you don't need to have a perfect grammar or Grade A in English language. But what's more important is the message must be delivered, to your clients.

Just thought you might want to know, there's a free language and grammar tool app for Google. There's a paid version to it, but the free ones pretty good too. There are others out there as well. Anyway, hope it useful.

Ouch, I haven't been posting for a month and I didn't realized it.

I didn't really work much on the site for the last month, I was really really really really distracted by Bitcoin. A friend of mine made nearly $3,000 from the Bitcoin spike by purchasing a bunch of altcoins like ADA, VeChain, Etherium, and by the time I enter the market, it's already at it's peak. I didn't made any money, at the same time didn't lost a lot too. He talked about cryptocurrencies, and my thought is cryptocurrencies should be started by the riches, planned to hedge and escape from the decline of US dollar.

Think of it when the oil giant exporting countries said, "no, I'm not selling my oil for USD", they get striked tomorrow. But the main stream media seems to favor cryptocurrencies. That's...... I do see a rising trend even after the stock market collapse, it should worked like Gold & Silver. So I spent a little of my time studying about it. I even join a contest, video promoting a coin. The prize is attracting,

At least I did something last month, anyway.

Update:
1. I created about 2 videos and uploaded on YouTube. Views from YouTube are at consistent rate, bringing about 30 views per day.

2. Creating 2 more videos and prepare to upload on YouTube.

3. Published 2 content on my website.

4. Had about 14 reviews on hand, waiting to be published on both YouTube and my website.

Revenue update:
1. The 4 sales I received on February was released and paid!
1619909490941.png

1619909532719.png

2. I received another sales worth $15 commission last month, pending to be verified.

Now I have an extra $340.00 to spend on my website. I was wondering should I tighten the deadline. Because I gave the worker 30 days to complete 7 reviews. 3 were completed before mid April, the remaining 4 completed just few days ago. Well, I shouldn't blame others, actually I have a total of 14 reviews on hand waiting to be uploaded both on YouTube and my website.

Finally, I tend to experience an issue, where I feel hard so stress out the first step on my work. Some says, we placed high expectation on ourselves, eventually we blocked ourselves from moving the first step. I want to thank a book I read recently, named "self-improvement puzzle, train your brain".

Let me write the whole paragraph here.

"A significant problem many of us face in our attempts to be creative is overcoming the initial inertia of the blank page. Faced with the infinite scope of all that is possible, it's no surprise that we can find it hard to write the initial words, or draw the first lines. Luckily, there are a wide range of techniques that can be used to help, all of which are based on the idea of "just getting going". Once we have something on the page, it can help trigger related ideas or suggest the basis of a framework on which to build the rest."

Okay, I'm back to the game. I think it's a waste of time, having energy consumed on something I literally don't know at all. The cryptocurrency market had came crash after I get in. I just shouldn't have answered the call from my friend in the first place. :rofl

Well, I'm back with my slave labor's suits. Hard working & dedication is the only words I recognize.

Meanwhile, I've received another $200 commission from the company. Overall everything is free but the sweat I've paid for.
1623319725015.png

1623319792829.png

What I've done last month:
- Added 4 reviews on my website, and found there are lots of "entry keywords" a consumer might search which I could create small pieces of article for it, I think I might include it on my video, since article can be transcribe to a video as well.
- Created and published 1 video.

Side topic:
I was contacted by an affiliate company on another niche I'm working with, they are asking if I'm interested on having them as a sponsorship. I'm hoping I could get at least $3,000 extra revenue, so I could spend them all on my website and video. Things are getting better and better. ;)

Okay, I'm not adding any "extra thoughts" to my work, because I found I knew myself very well, inside out. If I were to add more ideas on what am I doing right now. I would stopped working and move forward on looking these pieces of little shiny gems just like how I wasted my time on cryptocurrency. Time is running out! No more wandering!

MI
Back