The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

No Sweat No Gain.. Dedicated to Get My Website Completed

game333

Haven't posting since for awhile now, and now I'm back!

#WhyIamGettingDedicated

I feel like I have wasted so much of my precious time on having my mind running autopilot, or to be direct, lazy.

I had a plan, I want to work on. I have the money, getting paid consistently every single month from revenue I've made on YouTube. But I'm not dedicated. When you asked people surround you, "how can I get myself dedicated?". You get several answers, and one of it was. When you feel pain, you will get motivated. So I spent whole lot of money on software and research tools. I feel the pain yeah. I get motivated yeah, only for awhile.

After spending so much of my time enjoying videos. One of it talks about the Ex-Prime Minister of my country, Dr. Mahathir. Spreading political messages during the general election in 2018. It was about, the Chinese bided on a railway project here, they aren't hiring the locals but the workers from their own country, China, not buying the material from local manufacturer but shipped directly from China. He accused the Chinese were stealing the job opportunities from the locals, at least that's the narrative he's trying to push. I was thinking, it took more than 10 years for our locals to build a 50km long railway, but the Chinese took just 2-3 years to complete it. As for the material part, our road had lots of cracks and pothole even though they were recently patched. Then I was thinking, it must have some sort of reason why the Chinese were so successful.

"Hardworking"

The atmosphere in my country is that people worked in a slow-pace/relaxing mode, that could be the reason why I'm... Lazy.

I have this picture in my head, either I'm going to be part of the group that took 10 years to build a railway or, with hard efforts, shorten it down to 2-3 years.

And I named my thread, No Sweat No Gain.

#Whatisa..BigPicture?

I want to create a website, I realized that the niche I'm targeting were all filled with competitors on Google. But after having a deep look, they are mostly low-quality sites, very little among them are "The Elites". I believe, I can beat them.

Now you question, how can you beat "The Elites"?

Raise your Pokemon's level, and beat them! :cool:

What I mean is, provide more information/value than the elites can offer.

So, "The Elites" already had the advantages and ranking high on Google. Obviously if we were to fight at the same battleground, that's nothing more but a battle of the amount of ammos. That way, I would have out of ammo very flashly!

#TheStrategy
My strategy for gaining traffic breaks into 2 sector.

1. Google Organic Searches
Instead of trashing money into giant keywords.

I'm investing on:
- Broad keywords
- Long-tail keywords.
- Question keywords.
- Buying-mode keywords*

2. YouTube Views
Create tutoring videos that alternatively drive traffic to my site.

#ToDoList
We have to be clear on what you're achieving, and how to get it there, also a to do list to remind you, you're moving to the right path. Whenever a box is ticked, meaning the near the goal I'm reaching to.

[X] Get a domain name
[X] Get a hosting
[X] Buy a theme
[X] Setup the website
[?%] Prepare the list of keywords
[0.1%] Prepare 1,000 product review articles
[X] Setup YouTube channel
[5%] Publish videos
[ ] Integrates sub-niches
[ ] Hire a writer

#Milestone
[ ] Publish 5 Articles
[ ] Publish 25 Articles
[ ] Publish 100 Articles
[ ] Publish 300 Articles
[ ] Publish 1,000 Articles
[X] Publish 5 Videos
[ ] Publish 25 Videos
[ ] Publish 100 Videos
[ ] Publish 300 Videos
[ ] Publish 1,000 Videos
[X] Earned $0.01
[X] Earned $1.00
[X] Earned $100.00
[X] Earned $1,000.00
[ ] Earned $10,000.00

[ ] Earned $100,000.00
[ ] Earned $1,000,000.00

Sorry for my bad English, the truth is that I was paid by the Pharmacy store near you, so that when you gets a headache, they gets the donation from you! :p

So far what I have done is.

- I've registered a domain with a special domain extension, which isn't .com, that wasn't the case. I know many people argue the privilege .com has, over other domain extension, but with this extension. I could get the domain name I want without adding any hyphens, random numbers, or @realdonaldtrump

- I've the YouTube channel setup before this website, and had quite a few sales too. So, this niche works, no doubt.

- My friend shared me a wordpress theme he is using. Initially I thought it was difficult to install, but then I realize there this "demo content" plugin, that import all the pages showing the examples of all shortcodes, features and such. I'm saved from severe headaches!

- Opened a job task, recruiting writer for my site. I shortlisted 4 writers. 1 writer bided on my task, answered all the questions on the job list, but went disappeared after I've contacted him. 1 writer from Kenya. Asked for $2 per 100 words(which is considered high for them), wrote professional english during the conversation. Handed me a blanket statement article, within it was nothing but "do you know?", "that is good", "top notch services", "better than", "you must". It was nothing about the company, zero technical terms. He thought I was a donkey living in papua new guinea

I'm looking for writer at the moment, the quality of the article is important, so I have to spend extra time on this.

To be continue...

Last edited:
So far I've made... $595.00
upload_2021-2-3_21-36-46.png

Long time no see --that said ...

Effective copy is more that just a wall of words.
There are many aspects to it
  1. informative
  2. entertaining
  3. directive [as in CTA]
Selling is an art form.

If you want to reach a native English (or any other language) audience --hire a person educated in that country with more brains that a bug has.

To write marketing text you need a great sales education and an understanding of LCD (Lowest Common Denominator) reading levels. In other words: The ability to express complex ideas, or sales paths, at a 9th grade reading level --all done without being condescending or offensive to better educated people.

I am working on a website that is Corona Virus related --an information/opinion website with CPA ads and perhaps some arbitrage. For English copy will have 4,000 pages with multiple charts updated every day with crons and data apis/scripts that I am writing. Point is --I haven't the time to work on all that copy and have it done in a few weeks (myself).

I am going to try to;
  1. extract words from websites succeeding in search,
  2. filter and count the data,
  3. create a list for an AI content creation SaaS (paid),
  4. try and see if I can edit the output into an acceptable copy (grammar and coherent readability).

Electrons (program logic) is cheaper that humans --bots can be harnessed as useful too :p
My solution is "toaster" with a brain

Long time no see --that said ...

Effective copy is more that just a wall of words.
There are many aspects to it
  1. informative
  2. entertaining
  3. directive [as in CTA]
Selling is an art form.

If you want to reach a native English (or any other language) audience --hire a person educated in that country with more brains that a bug has.

To write marketing text you need a great sales education and an understanding of LCD (Lowest Common Denominator) reading levels. In other words: The ability to express complex ideas, or sales paths, at a 9th grade reading level --all done without being condescending or offensive to better educated people.

I am working on a website that is Corona Virus related --an information/opinion website with CPA ads and perhaps some arbitrage. For English copy will have 4,000 pages with multiple charts updated every day with crons and data apis/scripts that I am writing. Point is --I haven't the time to work on all that copy and have it done in a few weeks (myself).

I am going to try to;
  1. extract words from websites succeeding in search,
  2. filter and count the data,
  3. create a list for an AI content creation SaaS (paid),
  4. try and see if I can edit the output into an acceptable copy (grammar and coherent readability).

Electrons (program logic) is cheaper that humans --bots can be harnessed as useful too :p
My solution is "toaster" with a brain

Thanks for your advise and thanks for firing up the post count for my thread.

Your advise is valuable, I know pitch is important in sales letter, I will try to monitor the quality, but hiring a native speaker would increase my cost by 3 times or more. Uh, maybe next time. :p

You're working on a Corona Virus related site? How are you going to drive traffic? I remember I saw thousands of YouTuber complained about their video being censored when Covid-19, Corona Virus or related words were being mentioned.

I hope I can understand you, what you're trying to say with all the weird codes you've posted around, but lol. Don't get intimidated, ahem, you're sort of an alien, but I believe you would take the word as compliment. :D

The best way to promote Covid-19 related items without getting auto-flagged or banned is don't use the word Covid-19

Most people aren't suffering from Covid-19, but rather the effects of Covid-19

Normally it would be
  1. Identify the problem (people can't go to gym)
  2. Identify the cause (Covid-19)
  3. Identify the solution (home gym equipment)
Just don't mention the cause
Because everybody knows the cause

"People cannot go to the gym at the moment because of Covid-19, so they are buying home gym equipment"

It becomes

"People cannot go to the gym at the moment, so they are buying home gym equipment"

This 2nd sentence doesn't get flagged

You're working on a Corona Virus related site? How are you going to drive traffic? I remember I saw thousands of YouTuber complained about their video being censored when Covid-19, Corona Virus or related words were being mentioned.
I am not concerned with Youtube as most of the people posting were just getting banned for the use of COVID fear to promote some product using it as an angle. Or, hawking COVID related masks, sanitizers --much of that being shoddy merchandise or outright fraud --I am not doing that.

I don't know what will happen with the SEO;
The news media is bleeding this dry --more to their financial benefit by reporting what has happened without offering any real insight or forecast. If you want mostly useless drama --go to social media or read the internet "news." No point is parroting that without any real commentary or insight.

My strategy is to buy traffic from many sources including PPC from social media posts by users. I can keep an automated check on click fraud --"we have the technology" as they say. I will depend on return visits for the data and charts I can now produce and I have been able to predict this Pandemic pretty well.

Content and user interest is 90% for this --without that it won't work.
======== more on topic

What are you selling?
Is you website topical to a subject? I make the distinction in the above of related and direct purpose^

Or, will it be promotional of some product --niche of offers --or vendor specific?

Do you plan to funnel traffic or offer items of interest not so related to the website itself?

I am not concerned with Youtube as most of the people posting were just getting banned for the use of COVID fear to promote some product using it as an angle. Or, hawking COVID related masks, sanitizers --much of that being shoddy merchandise or outright fraud --I am not doing that.

I don't know what will happen with the SEO;
The news media is bleeding this dry --more to their financial benefit by reporting what has happened without offering any real insight or forecast. If you want mostly useless drama --go to social media or read the internet "news." No point is parroting that without any real commentary or insight.

My strategy is to buy traffic from many sources including PPC from social media posts by users. I can keep an automated check on click fraud --"we have the technology" as they say. I will depend on return visits for the data and charts I can now produce and I have been able to predict this Pandemic pretty well.

Content and user interest is 90% for this --without that it won't work.
======== more on topic

What are you selling?
Is you website topical to a subject? I make the distinction in the above of related and direct purpose^

Or, will it be promotional of some product --niche of offers --or vendor specific?

Do you plan to funnel traffic or offer items of interest not so related to the website itself?
Sounds like you have a clear plan to execute on, wish you a good luck on that!

It's not bind to any subject, and yes it is promotional of products.

Since the keywords I'm targeting are buyer intended, it's more like I want to show them the value they are getting and even more value than they could expected. So this could push them into, "okay, this is great, I'm decided, let's buy it now".

I believe...

Update:
Nothing much to report

- Eliminated a few writers.

- Testing out and learning about the Wordpress theme I've bought.

- Tasked a writer to complete 7 articles within 2 weeks.

- Received 4 orders after starting this thread, all pending to be verified, I believe 3 of them already successfully made the payment. Heh... *sweating*

Unrealized profit: $255.

I realized it is easy for everyone to plan big, but execution is always an issue for me why?

Because my close friend told me this, "You have a bad habit, you tend to place all meal into your plate and couldn't finish them, it happened very very frequently."

Probably have to mince it bit by bit. :D

Update:
Nothing much to report

- Eliminated a few writers.

- Testing out and learning about the Wordpress theme I've bought.

- Tasked a writer to complete 7 articles within 2 weeks.

- Received 4 orders after starting this thread, all pending to be verified, I believe 3 of them already successfully made the payment. Heh... *sweating*

Unrealized profit: $255.

I realized it is easy for everyone to plan big, but execution is always an issue for me why?

Because my close friend told me this, "You have a bad habit, you tend to place all meal into your plate and couldn't finish them, it happened very very frequently."

Probably have to mince it bit by bit. :D
Keep it going! Looking forward to seeing you succeed :)

Keep it going! Looking forward to seeing you succeed :)
Thanks mate.

- Dismissed the current writer, found she literally rewrite other "review" which was not actually a review, regret I didn't spent my time analyzing her work. The plagiarism tool quetext wasn't working well on detecting plagiarized content. Copying and paste any random sentence on Google is more effective.

Have to spend more time on looking for writer, think it will take quite awhile.

Thanks mate.

- Dismissed the current writer, found she literally rewrite other "review" which was not actually a review, regret I didn't spent my time analyzing her work. The plagiarism tool quetext wasn't working well on detecting plagiarized content. Copying and paste any random sentence on Google is more effective.

Have to spend more time on looking for writer, think it will take quite awhile.
That's a big problem. Try looking for a writer through recommendation. Normally works pretty well. Also, Paying a premium isn't that expensive in the long run. It will get you far better results.

Hi, @game333 ! Nice to see you back here and with a fresh start to your journey in a new year. :)

I've seen your YT videos (as you know), well done, no wonder you're making sales from them.

Re writers, I've seen what you described....you get an initial message in perfect English but the actual work is obviously not by someone with perfect English and doesn't always make a lot of sense.

I know we have some copywriters as members here in the forums. I only did a quick a search but did find a free one, if s/he is still offering, if you want to try: FREE COPYWRITING . You can also check the Employment forum, see who's offering their services there.

Best of luck with both your journey and your motivation. We'll be following. :)

Hi, @game333 ! Nice to see you back here and with a fresh start to your journey in a new year. :)

I've seen your YT videos (as you know), well done, no wonder you're making sales from them.

Re writers, I've seen what you described....you get an initial message in perfect English but the actual work is obviously not by someone with perfect English and doesn't always make a lot of sense.

I know we have some copywriters as members here in the forums. I only did a quick a search but did find a free one, if s/he is still offering, if you want to try: FREE COPYWRITING . You can also check the Employment forum, see who's offering their services there.

Best of luck with both your journey and your motivation. We'll be following. :)
Thank you @azgold, it like a warm wind swirling around my heart when I got your message!

I'm embarrassed you saw how low quality my video were, I'm looking to improve the video presentation more, if I can go for courses, maybe on YouTube or Skillshare or udemi.

Yeah, one of them promised me this, his exact message, "I can get that done ASAP.", then went disappeared. It is frustrating, I've spent $32 on low quality content, I don't think I will use them. And thanks for your suggestion! He seems inactive for awhile now, @Ahmad Humayun

Thanks for your wishing, may health and blessing be bestowed upon you!

Thank you @azgold, it like a warm wind swirling around my heart when I got your message!

:):):) <3

I'm embarrassed you saw how low quality my video were, I'm looking to improve the video presentation more,

There was nothing wrong with the videos I saw. To improve for English speaking audiences, just slow down your speech a little, that's all. Of course, any improvements you feel you want to make are almost always good, especially if it makes you look more professional. But like I said, nothing wrong with the ones I saw, as they are, just fast speaking.

He seems inactive for awhile now, @Ahmad Humayun

It's been a couple of weeks, hopefully he comes back soon.

Thanks for your wishing, may health and blessing be bestowed upon you!

And you! :)

Update,

- Completed 2 articles

I'm still struggle to find the right writer after many days of screening, hiring and canceling contracts, I get negative feedback strike for canceling contract. They left me this, "unclear instruction". Oh well...

I'm currently hiring a "boss" who owns a YouTube channel with 30k+ subs, a couple of websites with "official tone" written articles. He delivered quality content, I mean he did spend lots of time digging down into the smaller detail. I should be happy about it, but somehow hiring a "boss" made me nervous.

We were discussing about the format of the article, how to make it appeal to reader. Since there are lesser and lesser people convicted to long reading. We want to(in the progress of) make a shorter version but detail enough to cover the product

Sort of like, a salesman on the street yelling, "this apple is big and sweet" <- (headline).
Then with the, "this apple is rich in vitamin C"..... (body)
Then, "Buy this now"... (Ending)

But structure it into a webpage.

Another $100 commission pending to be verified.

• Hit the touch-buttons
    Show how *this* will help make you life better
    even if only a small improvement (somehow);
    this will created motivations to act.

• Target some main pain-points
    Try to show *this* as a remedy to the
    perceived problems. *This* will make your
    problem go away --if you act now

• Keep the sale hyperbole to a minimum
    People buy what they believe in. People may accept
    new ideas if they are presented a credible story.

• Ask for the sale in the middle and at the end
    Always, create buying decision opportunities
    throughout the presentation. Let the person buy
    (make the buyer's decision) along the way. Do not oversell!
5 sentences following 4 ideas =20*15 or about 300 words max ;) (120 words min~)
Get to the point!

131 words 600 char

I have a stylized, and a bit unconventional board/social media writing style ^, has issues --LOL. See the grade level --that's intentional. Making yourself clearly understood when developing copy is essential.
Thanks for the suggestion Graybeard, appreciated! Now, how to get the "concepts" you've suggested into reality is an issue to me, at least I believe I will have to create something first before get a chance to improve it. Thank you.

Then, a story I would like to share that I've read from a book named, Out of Time by Miranda Sawyer that motivated me moving me nearer to my goal. Here's the story, I hope it will not be a copyright issue, if it does. Please let me know I will remove it.

"God, I hated that book. But there was an image in it that stayed. I can't remember now why it was mentioned, how it came up, but it was about a chess game. I'll tell it as I saw it as I see it - in my head. It's like a recurring dream.

I am in a bar. It's a great bar, filled with stimulating people I know a little, but not so well that they've heard all my best anecdotes. Someone convivial invites me to play a chess game. 'Hell, yes!' I shout, and sit down, slopping my caipirinha as I do so. It doesn't matter. I am funny, good-looking and clever. Everyone in the room loves me. I am sure to win, but also, as I don't really care about chess, I'm going to win simply by playing as I wish. No strategy, no sell-out, but many thrilling, unexpected moves that simply pop into my head. Because I'm great!

After about an hour when, in truth, I haven't really been concentrating on what's been going on, I go out of the room for a moment. When I come back, the atmosphere is different. The bar seems colder. All the exciting people have disappeared. The lights have dimmed; the person I'm playing chess with is hard to make out clearly.

I look down at the chessboard and see that my hot-headed, non-strategic play has meant that I have lost some vital pieces: a bishop, both rooks, a knight, several pawns. Where did they go? How could I have discarded them so unthinkingly? My armoury is diminished. Moves have taken place that I didn't even notice, and now my position is weak.

I can see that it's going to be tough to get anything at all out of this particular match. I've played it too casually. I've played it all wrong.

I say, with a smile: 'Perhaps I could start again?'

And someone - my opponent, my conscience, God - answers me, in a voice that's quiet and calm, but that fills the room, makes my ears ring, my stomach shudder: 'No, This is the game.'

This is the game."

MI
Back