The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

No Sales with Clickbank.

Chris D. Armstrong

affiliate
Hey, guys.

I've been trying to run bing ads with Clickbank products for months now with no success. I set my ad budget to $100 and set it at $20 a day. I get lots of clicks on my ads but no sales. I have a landing page. I've tried direct linking, nothing. I've been using keyword research and I understand buyer intent. I've followed a lot of advice on this forum like Dave Mac etc but I can't get any sales. It sucks spending all that money running ads with no success. What am I doing wrong?

If you get clicks but nothing happens on the landing page, then the landing page might be the problem. Can you share a link of your landing page, so we can give you some improvement advice?

It could also be the ad scent. So, the copy on your ad may not match the copy of your landing page. This also has an effect on conversion.

Well I had to only spend $150 on network ads to get the same result as you; trying both the direct and pre-landing page funnels ...
Who's a boT? :D
My conclusion is this 'might have mainly been iffy traffic is not supported by what you say. So is the problem iffy stats and reporting -- or questionable ClickBank offers?

Well I had to only spend $150 on network ads to get the same result as you; trying both the direct and pre-landing page funnels ...
Who's a boT? :D
My conclusion is this 'might have mainly been iffy traffic is not supported by what you say. So is the problem iffy stats and reporting -- or questionable ClickBank offers?
I feel like it's the latter with CB....

My rule is product (or service) can be explained in space of meta description (160 characters)
There is nothing that cannot be simplified & explained in 1 sentence
Except BS

ClickBank offers are non-existent in search --so why are the meta tags relevant?
I just checked one that I tried ... only meta is name="viewport"

MI
Back